1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A big thx to everyone on EC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrHojalata98, Jul 30, 2012.

1. MrHojalata98

I know this is going to sound extremely cliche so please bare with me. It wasn't even a year ago since I found EC it was January of this year and I remember I was extremely nervous to even look at this website a few days later after seeing how nice everyone on here was I decided to make an account which at the time was actually harder than u think because it was the first time I ever admitted to myself much less anyone else that I was gay. So after pacing my room for about ten minutes I made my account. After that I read post after post on here and each post made it easier for me to accept who I was. And I don't want to make this an extremely long story of how I got to self acceptance, what I want to do is tell all of you on here on empty closets how grateful I am for all that you have done. I'm a 14 year old kid and to sound even more cliche seven months ago I was completely lost but today I know who I am, I know what I want and its all thanks to you guys. And I don't think any of you hear that enough you have no idea how much you have all helped me without even trying. Not just with the fact that I'm gay but with opening up and accepting other people. You guys save lives, not just mine because I was depressed but I'm sure someone that has it way worse than me has stumbled upon this site and you people saved him. I've seriously never have 'met' a group of people who are so selfless enough to put aside their problems every once in a while and try to help someone who might have it a little worse. So to end my incredibly cheesy thread A GIGANTIC THANKYOU to everyone on EC and the people that made this incredible site possible ( btw this is just a rant because I haven't been this happy in a long time and I realized it was because I'm not scared of being who I am anymore:slight_smile: )

2. Fumi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, I was grinning the whole while reading your post. Seeing that EC has helped someone makes me very happy, and it also makes proud to be a part of such an amazing community.

3. IllusiveRannoch

daaaw moment. (&&&) thanks dude, and you're most welcome.(*hug*):kiss: