1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flippy hair help?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AmblingSam, Jul 31, 2012.

1. AmblingSam

So me and my bestfriend decided I would look good with flippy hair. The only problem is...how do I do it? I was like "Oooo pretty colors" while watching the giant TV when the barber did it so I have no idea what to do!! :icon_sad:

Thajaniks a lot!

2. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Idk what you're asking, exactly. How to flip it...? Swing your head a little to the opposite side its parted on really fast.>_< Its become almost like a twitch for me, lol.

3. Ridiculous

I think you need to post an example photo of someone with the hair you want, because I'm not entirely sure what you mean either :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

4. BudderMC

Yeah, do you mean how to style flippy hair, or how to flip flippy hair?

...and what exactly do you mean by flippy hair? Because when I'm thinking flippy hair, it's not what's in your avatar (if that's you and your hair).

5. AmblingSam

[​IMG]

what I want

#5 AmblingSam, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  6. Pain

Pain Guest

I don't think that's "flippy," well to me. Lol I imagine like ryan seacrest's hair when I think of flippy... But that can be achieved by ironing the hair.

7. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

Rather than ironing your hair; you could get a perm! It would damage your hair somewhat, thought.

8. SunSparks

[​IMG]
    For those who can't see his image....

Anyways, I have flippy hair :grin: But theres a lot of different flippy hair styles you can choose from. For me, since my hair tends to get a little thick, I just use a hair straightener to make it less poofy. But basically the flippy part comes from the top of your head, the sides and back can be shorter than the top. You just comb your top hair whatever way you want it to look. Like I have, what some have described it as, gravity defying hair.... side swept hair. But once you get out of the shower, blow dry your hair with cool setting, apply some heat protectant, straighten your hair, style it, and hairspray! You don't always need to do this... like right not its summer and hot so I skip on the straightening a lot because its just to hot... my hairs a bit more poofy than normal but it still keeps its style....and looks more natural. Make sure to keep the side and back properly trimmed because when it gets too long, its ugly.

I don't really know how to explain exactly what you want because I don't really know what you want so if you want, just give me some specific questions...

if you want your hair cut like that, just take that picture to your hair styler and have them cut it like that - they do that... once you have that done, just style it!