1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What no Bisexual teens on here?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dolphinkid, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Dolphinkid

I have yet to meet a bisexual teen on here a:smilewavend would like to chat with one(no intion of sounding like a wierdo) I just wanted to um, compare uh feelings and experiances and such? Does that make any sense?

2. Flow

It's perfectly normal.. I've wanted to talk to someone who was bi too just to have a better understanding of it. So, yeah LOL

3. Shevanel

I guess I'm not a teen anymore, but I was when I joined xD

4. Dolphinkid

hey flow you a teen?
    and shevanel umm, creepy pic..... but uh i guess you could help, its not the same though :3
    im just making stuff up now lol

okay so you guys wanna talk to me about it?

5. LisforLisa

There's plenty of bi teens that I know of on here. Except most of them are females.

6. Nemo39122

I'm bisexual and technically still a teen...I'm 19, idk if you meant like younger teens closer to your age (whatever that is) or what. But you can always PM me if you want to talk. :slight_smile:

7. Shevanel

Hey now, John Locke isn't creepy. Well, he is, but don't worry about that. I don't see how my help would not be as good if not better though, considering I already went through my teens and have been able to relish on the thoughts of the past. xD But whatever :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Koolladgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    im 14, so im a bi teen . heyyy

9. secretguyX

Hiya, I'm a bisexual teen. :smilewave

10. Dolphinkid

Um okay, everyone calm your butts, lol

Ill take advice from anybody, it just creeps me out a bit when the person to say im a funny guy is a 32 yr old......

um okay, well lets see, i came out as bi, and then i told my mom but she doesnt think its real, and i think the multiple long talks i had to had with her confused me once again (as in, i was confused be4 i came out) right. and somedays i feel attraction to one gender to the point of me doubting my sexuality. and apparently some people think the fall in love with females when theyre gay......................so im wondering how i can be sure, how attraction feels if some people who are gay think they like girls...... :confused:

does that make any sense... oh and im 14, 15 in a few weeks.

11. Shevanel

Uh, well, just so you know ... I'm 22 as it says right there, and I'm not going to say you're a funny guy for no apparent reason when the thread is about giving advice. Just sayin.

12. secretguyX

This happens to me plenty too. Some days I'm hardly attracted to the opposite sex, and it makes me think I may actually be gay. It actually confused me so much that I recame out as gay to one of my friends who knew me as bisexual (later on recoming out as bisexual again). But since you're at times attracted to guys and at times attracted to girls, I still think it's considered bisexual. You just have a fluid sexuality. At least that's what I think.. :confused: Oh, and my mom doesn't think bisexuality is real either. She thinks I'm going to end up as either gay or straight when I get older. It's just cause they're uninformed, and they don't understand the feelings. But that doesn't matter.

13. Dolphinkid

lol i didnt mean for anyone to take offense, okay i said ill take advice from you and everyone okay? i just originally wrote teens because i once had a post where a 32 year old said i was a funny guy, and tht creeped me out do to my parents being around that age..
    mkay so...your free to give me advice okay?

---------- Post added 31st Jul 2012 at 09:27 PM ----------

Wow thanks, are you just making this up to try to relate to me? :kiss: lol our situations are so similar :slight_smile: why is this smily look like a ghost?

14. secretguyX

Haha nah, that's been my life. We've just got similar lives. :icon_bigg I've noticed that ghostly smiley too! I guess it didn't go tanning much this summer :lol:

15. King

King Guest

I'm not a bisexual teen but I feel like commenting on this!
    The whole idea of gay/straight/bi is very confusing. It isn't black/grey/white - there's more to it than who I'm sexually attracted to (and likewise, who I'm emotionally attracted to).
    I, as of writing this, have a crush on a female. And I identify as a gay male. Although I did spend a bit of time within the last few days questioning if I was actually gay, I think it's safe to say I am indeed a homosexual. If you want to get into the fancy schmancy stuff (which I prefer to stay away from, but might be helpful to you) then I'd be considered a biromantic homosexual. That is, I can feel emotionally attracted to both genders but only sexually attracted to the same gender. Some EC members might even deny that I have a crush, but nonetheless!
    What I'm getting at is that it can and will be confusing - just follow what your heart says and go with it. I, personally, am going to give up on my female crush because I see myself with a man in the future. That's ultimately what leads me to believe I'm gay.
    Good luck.

King x

16. Dolphinkid

hahahahaha:lol: wow were making a box within a box within a box :music:

---------- Post added 31st Jul 2012 at 09:46 PM ----------

i have seen my self and dreamed about ending up with a girl, sometimes specifically, then it happened to me with a guy(this usually happens when i actually fall for someone). so i think im bi, well idk about the sexual part yet XD for i am a teen. (!)

17. secretguyX

Now there's like five boxes! (!)

18. Dolphinkid

Okay I'm done with that^ how come no body else gave advice? Am I that ugly? Is it my breath?

19. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Having been on this planet for an extra decade, one trick I've found that works pretty well is once you've had a deep crush on someone of a certain gender and you've had a relationship with them and had good sex with them, remembering that crush tends to turn on the desire for their gender.

Anyone else notice this? It makes sense. When you love someone, they leave a bit of themselves embedded in your psyche. Once that's there it's there forever. No retroactively removing it.

20. Jeffhack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If u want to talk u can talk to me...