1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best time ever in LA's gay community (in West Holly.): in this one nightclub

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LowestVocal017, Jan 21, 2008.

1. LowestVocal017

Hey all! How's it going? Long time no post; I don't have much time to come here anymore now a days. :frowning2:

But anyways, I was away in LA for the weekend just to take a little before the start of the semester vacation. I was checking out the gay community there, the one specifically on Santa Monica Blvd (a.k.a hwy 2). The trip started pretty dull because the first night, I ran into some problems with my credit card, and I wasn't able to check into the hotel I was going to staying at. Wasn't fun!

But the last night I was there, which was Sunday, things were great due to the one nightclub that I walked into: Rage. Rage was practically the only thing I had enjoyed during my stay at WeHo's gay community! It was so vibrant and full of energy. Also, there were lots of really cool and nice people, not to mention cute and hot :icon_bigg (both gay guys and lesbians). I went in at around 6:30. While there were not that many people there yet, there was a small group of go-go dancing guys that took turns on these two platforms located at opposite ends of each other entertaining the guys at the bar. Can I tell you just how extremely hot they were?? But none of them came remotely close to being as sexy as this one guy who's name, if I recalled correctly, is either Tyler or Tyson. I remember it started with a T. Anyways, he was a perfectly muscular dark-blonde with a hat worn to the side who was in nothing but a blue pair of speedos. His voice was high-pitched and sweet. While dancing on the left platform, I got the chance to talk to, caress and hold him! The best part of that moment, though, was when he told me that I'm cute!! *exhales in content* If only I asked for his number and got to know him better, I could totally hear the marriage bells above the two of us. :love: :love: Sadly though, I don't think I'll ever in my lifetime see him again since I didn't do either of that that one night. Missed the perfect opportunity. :frowning2: And I miss him already.

And then there was the sweaty dancing which started at 11:00. For the first time in a really long time, I got to do something like this, and it was even better doing it with a crowd of almost exclusively gay people! I got to dance with random people I've never spoken to before, who were really nice and cool, and I even got to kiss a few people. A sheer rush of the happy hormones, dopamine and oxytocin, flooded my body. it was like I was living a muse. I specifically remembered this one incident where, while I wa glancing around the dance room, a butch lesbian's eyes and mine came in contact a couple of times. I guess she thought that I like her (even though I'm not attracted to females). Also, she was probably attracted to my femmness; I kind of looked the part. And so, she came over and started dancing with me. I placed my arms around her neck, and then she started making the moves on me. lol! I just thought that it was really cute. :lol: :kiss:

I then drove back at 2:30 this morning (monday) when the night was finished at 2:00.

So that was my almost perfect vacation. If I only did something as fun as that to occupy Friday and Saturday of my stay, it would be perfect. And, just incase there's someone on this board who was also there that Sunday night, since it's possible that there's someone on here who lives in WeHo's gay community or at least frequents the nightclub, I was the short asian femmeguy wearing a plain light violet shirt and blue jeans with a yellow Nikes hat work backwards; the shirt was tide up, showing my stomach and navel. I was also a tad bit scruffy. Half of the time, I danced around holding my huge heavy brown purse.

2. jroakwood

hah. sounds like fun.
    i cant wait to do things like that.