1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I losing weight?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Neutrality, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Neutrality

I hate to ask this....I don't think it goes in the health section since I am not asking for advice, i just wanna see if anyone can see a change in my body shape...my pics start with the oldest, taken about 5 months ago on the far right in the long sleeve jacket...thingy?...and the newest on the left. =P

2. J200587

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can see a noticeable difference. Looks like you're losing weight to me.

3. Neutrality

Thanks, it's so hard for me to tell because I haven't lost any lbs...but I think my body shape is still changing for the better...gaining muscle and such.

4. J200587

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yea, you definitely look slimmer in the latest picture. Keep up the good work!!

5. redstormrising

well, you said you haven't lost any pounds, so you already know you haven't lost weight. but it does look like you are slimming down, so i would guess that you've been building muscle

6. Night Rain

Yep, fat takes up much more, er, space than muscle.

7. manofwar618

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I could definitely tell just from skimming that you've slimmed down a bit and gotten better looking.
    Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

8. Waffles

Absolutely~! d(^_^ )

9. ANightDude

Well first off, you're trying to lose weight, right? Like this isn't you going through some kind of eating disorder or anything? I just wasn't sure based on what you posted. :lol:

10. Neutrality

No I'm trying to lose weight. Diet exercise and such. I'm just self conscious about my looks so I was hoping other people could tell me if I'm looking better.

11. I definitely notice a difference, especially in the face; it's changed shape, and is looking quite a bit slimmer. Have you thought about taking body measurements? I know it can be a bit discouraging to not see the scale move, and since it's a gradual process, it can be hard to notice physical changes. By taking measurements every couple of weeks or so, you'll be able to realise that all your hard work is paying off. :slight_smile:

12. King

King Guest

I personally found it a bit hard to see changes picture-to-picture in the chest/stomach area because you were wearing black and the pictures were taken at an angle where it was hard to see.
    But looking in general, you definitely look thinner in the most recent picture. Keep it up! :slight_smile:

13. ToTheCeilingFan

Hon, you're lookin' gorgeous. And your body shape has definitely slimmed down -- probably more toned or something. (*hug*)