1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*sigh* I was counting on her to come...she couldn't make it...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GlindaRose, Jan 21, 2008.

1. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gods this is depressing. Some of you may have heard me mention a particular German girl I really like. Well I had the opportunity to ask her to come out with me this weekend, and was counting on her to say yes (It's only Monday so how can she possibly have other plans?) Anyway, she texts back and guess what she says? "I'm sorry I just agreed to go out with someone else a few hours ago".

I really miss her. I really wanted to see her. I was even thinking on coming out to her. Well, now it looks as though I cant. :frowning2:

2. Levi

Levi Guest

Well that's kinda rude of here if she already had plans with you. Though it might be she's scared to go out with you because she really likes you, so don't give up hope. It's easier to spend time with people you don't really care about. just my 2c.

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know what you mean about her not wanting to be rude and stuff but it doesn't kill the fact that I really miss her. And no, she doesn't like me in that way because she has a boyfriend...damn him... :frowning2:

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest