1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shoes question mostly

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bobbieadg, Aug 1, 2012.

1. bobbieadg

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I need to buy a gift for a friend online. I would like to buy shoes online if possible and get the shipped directly to him. Is it possible to order from the US and ship to Canada?

2. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've ordered shoes in the online and had them shipped from the US to The Netherlands - I don't think anyone turns business away these days, provided you pay the shipping costs.

3. King

King Guest

Only if the company is willing to do that. I frequently buy things from the USA and the UK, but I have encountered websites that won't ship outside of their country.
    But it shouldn't be a problem. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Do you mean can you purchase it from the USA and ship it to your friend in Canada? The answer depends. You should be able to fill out Bill To as you, and Ship To as your friends address.

4. 99% of online sites i buy from say they ship anywhere so, more than likely you can. unless its a small business or something.

but you can buy them and get them shipped to a different address, sometimes it says 'is that a gift' and you tick it then it might come up with a box you fill out that says to ____ from ____.

:slight_smile: