1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Went out on another date

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by allyson, Aug 2, 2012.

1. allyson

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went on another date with a guy last night,my girlfriend had no problem with it at all knowing I am curious.His name is Gus and he was so kind to me,even said I looked beautiful telling him thank you.He knows I am a guy living as a woman and had a crush on me.Took me out to a resturaunt He goes to and was a gentleman knowing each other.He has a heart of gold,has so much respect for transgendered women like me.Liked my laugh and loves my sense of humor.Gus has it too and this is one thing we have in common.Then it was at a park talking more and I was surprised what we did.Had our first kiss and loves me already.I now have a boyfriend and a girlfriend.A second date is planned next week.I admit I like guys too now,Gus has proven the respect he given me and loves me too.

2. SunSparks

:O How nice for you! its definitely not easy to find someone like gus! Congrats!

Also, on a side note... definitely not saying anything is wrong with it - just stating my own opinion... and I know you said that your girlfriend is ok with it - but i would never be able to date two people at the same time. it would probably rip my heart apart xD oh, fragile old me

3. allyson

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My girlfriend is supportive,she is bisexual and has a girlfriend Mandy whom is bisexual too.

4. just me thats confused lol. you say youre straight but curious. so wouldnt the guy you had a date with be the gender you knew you had feelings for and your girlfriend be you exploring your curious side because youre a woman. im confused :s

i agree with sun i could never be in a poly relationship, id be like 'no mine back off!' haha XD

but glad you had fun on your date :slight_smile:

5. secretguyX

Yeah I agree... if you were curious about dating guys, and you're a woman, wouldn't it be "gay but curious"? Just saying haha.

But that's great that you had such a good time! Gus seems like such a great guy. :icon_bigg