1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emos & Scenes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Crystal's Vaporeon, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Crystal's Vaporeon

Any Emo or Scene kids hanging round here??
    Yeah I know, I shouldnt be trying to pick peopel out but I call myself Emo so I actually want to see if there are others out there ^_^

2. Zontar

Hottest boys ever. Enough said.

3. Crystal's Vaporeon

Yes <3 And most the hottest of them are gay >.< So annoying

4. ok455

I love emos i remember them in high school tight pants and they would sag them and wear tight boxers on so hott.

5. Crystal's Vaporeon

Haha truthfully there are no hot guys in general where I live but I so wish there were some decent Emo guys, I've met a few hot ones online but in real life there are none >.< I wish I lived in some big town just so I could perv on the Emo's xD

6. SunSparks

Ummm.... i am definitely not emo in the way I dress or act, but sometimes people say I look like I am... maybe its because I stab myself sometimes or those days where I go out with all black clothes-all black can look really good xD

thats all I have to say

7. Crystal's Vaporeon

Hahaa xD Fair enough, I cant leave the house withut completely being dressed in black xD

8. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Idk... I think they're absolutely gorgeous and soo sexxy!! I can be sometimes a bit 'emo', one day I'll wear all black and silver studs and the next day I'm a walking rainbow xDD.... My gf is really emo but its partly why I love her so much lol... So...yup. Emos kick ass :3

9. Crystal's Vaporeon

Hell yer!! I'm noramlly really dark but I get hypo really easy and some days I will full legit walk out a rainbow xD Its so fun!! And than a lotta times (As my mum says) I dress like a lez xD Though my parents hate the way I dress xD

10. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Same here!!!! My moms starting to accept but my dads still a bigot so whatevvv..... I dress how i want and they cant stop me if i wanna be dark or colourful =P I wanna grow out my hair and get a Shane( lol speaking of looking like a lezzie... >_< )

11. Crystal's Vaporeon

Haha xD I basically dress like an Emo guy xD My hair is super short because I shaved a few months back for charity so now I just cant dress like a girl anymore xD I've gotten to the point where I even wear a Monster Energy hat and skate shoes xD

---------- Post added 3rd Aug 2012 at 02:49 PM ----------

Though I still go no where without my eye liner ^_^

12. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

What do you mean, go no where? *confuzzled* >.<

13. Crystal's Vaporeon

**nowhere shhhh I make a lot of typos >.<

14. Jeffery

I gotta say I respect u guys a lot!!!

15. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Lol ok... me either:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think i would die if i didn't have eye liner :3

16. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Love! I completely subscribe to emo culture, it's in my heart. The creativity, the expression, the music, the clothes, I love it all. I would love to meet other emo kids because where I live there are none and where I go to University, there are none. :lol: What would be even cooler would be to meet other black emo kids. Since I took so much shit throughout my school years for being emo (because there are a lot of ignorant black people who think I should only act like them a.k.a. "act black" and acting emo, to them, means acting like a weird white kid a.ka. being a race traitor. Ugh, ignorance. :dry:slight_smile: I would love to have people in the flesh I can point to and be like "Ha! See, I'm not the only one! Black people can rock out, too!" :lol:

Basically, I wish these people were my friends.

Black Alternative/Scene/Emo Kids Exist. - YouTube

17. Crystal's Vaporeon

Haha truthfully I'm not 'Black' per say but actually half Asian and not in that cool way either, I mean I'm not ugly but I wish I had pale skin, it might just be me but I personally think Emo's look better when they are really pale (Not being racist or anything, that just my opinion). And really there is barely anyone Emo in my town, there are plenty who call themselves Emo yet they are the type who cut for no reason and think wearing a Superman shirt suddenly makes you 'feel Scene', but I've never really seen any proper Emo's around.

18. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    EMO, I wish we had them here too, all we got is fat boer kids who bullies any one who might be looking in their direction. Word of advice though, don't just talk to any girls here in africa, these boer kids are very over protective and will not blink an eye to bash your head in for just saying hi to his girlfriend.

As for pale skin, I think I love my darker skin better, it's at the moment like that perfect tan golden colour people love so much, so gotta stay out of the sun a while or by skin just go darker and darker. I just can't stay out of the sun too much or my skin goes pale and then I look like I am sick or something.

19. Crystal's Vaporeon

Gotta say I would love to see more Scene guys, they just look like so much fun to be around!
    And basically all Ii have in my town are slackers, druggos (which aren't half bad), slobs and wanna be jocks >.<

20. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I completely understand. Some people prefer the classic "pale skin + dark wear" look (i.e. Elvira.) It is a beautiful look. I do disagree, though, with the "emo's look better when they're really pale." Mostly for the fact that not all emos or emo-like people are really pale, not even all white people and dark skinned people still can rock the look like no one's business. There are also some dark skinned asians out there who look gorgeous as Alternative/Emo/Scene rockers. To me the dark rockish style looks just as good on darker skinned people as it does pale people, if not better sometimes depending on how pale we're talking. Example: I love Marilyn Manson, but sometimes he looks better with his naturally tanned skin and a simple dark rocker look, than with his super make-up pale skin and over the top goth look.

I personally like darker skinned people + the dark rocker look better in general because for one I like people with some pigment to them and I know it's something other people don't expect. It's different even to people who are different, you know? I love that. But still, I understand the attraction and preference of the dark style on ghostly white skin. It's the classic orginal look of the dark style, which is most likely why people always assume that goth/punk/emo/alternative/etc people are always white people. Those aren't styles people immediately think of when it comes to dark skinned people, but to me they definitely work all across the color line.