1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being asked to give relationship advice?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sol4r, Aug 4, 2012.

1. sol4r

sol4r Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So, have any of you ever been asked by your straight friends (of the same sex) to give advice on how to get a guy or a girl to date them? Because that's happened to me a few times and I don't understand why they thought I was a good person to ask, but I thought it was immensely funny. Has that ever happened to you? What did you do?

2. prism

That's how I feel when my roommate asks me about fashion advice. I'm a very casual feminine dresser and I wear the same jewelry every day.

If you can, put gender aside and tell them what you would do in whatever situation they're in. I think it would be more difficult for me to give a lesbian dating advice, since that's a department I'm completely clueless about. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. SunSparks

Sure they do... personally, I think I give good advice so I just give it to them... if you don't know or are unsure, just tell them that your not good with picking up guys/girls. I don't think that anyone with suspect anything because there are a lot of people who don't really have experience with it, especially at your age. Just sorta shove it off by saying "i don't know, i'm not good with these types of things."

Also, prism's advice is great as well.