1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Why Don't You have a Girlfriend/Boyfriend Yet?? What's wrong with you?"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ok455, Jan 22, 2008.

1. ok455

."Why are you waiting so long??"

How many times have you heard stuff like this in your life?

Obviously for people who think your straight..

Well my aunt openly asks me did you get vajaja yet?

I just simply say i waiting on the right one. Or say something stupid

My mother always say to me when you fix your self up and get a good job girls are going to be checking you out everywhere Make sure you wear that condom blah blah blah

And my Brother once said to me when you get into to girls and sex you will understand its not like im 8 years old.(He thinks i hate sex) if i saw his girlfriend naked i would turn gay automatically

#1 ok455, Jan 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  2. Bader

Bader Guest

i hate people like that ,
    its none of their buissness !
    it happens to me all the time ugh!~

3. CrimsonThunder

My mum says it all the time. *sigh* I'm hopefully going to ask a certain boy out soon anyway, going for a walk with him tomorrow alone. ^^

4. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My mum really expects me to hook up with a nice, handsome guy one day and have a dream wedding and have children...damn, I don't want a guy in my life!!!

5. Hollywood

people are stupid.

6. =( I get that all the time from my family, even my nan repeatably asks me if I have a girlfriend yet - and by repeatably I men every night (:confused:) But my nan is sick and we're not sure how long she'll be around for so I think I'll just keep my sexual orientation to myself, at least from her. Also my sister and her friends are always interested in my love life whenever they're around. Blah! They're all so annoying sometimes At least my mum has stopped now that she knows lol but I guess they'll all find out sooner or later seeing as how I'm going to start dating this year.

7. Jard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nobody in my life really stresses it, but there are those comments every now and then from family I don't see much, etc. It really does get annoying.

8. InaRut

Oh wow! AT work either people think I am a virgin..or I'm gay (What a surprise for them when they saw my Tattoo ). Anyways to get this one work employee off my back I came up with this story about this girl at a party...and now its' always, "So was she at that party?" "When you going to go (bleep) that girl?" "Dude, you need to (bleep) her."

UGHHH!

9. STK

STK Guest

If somebody I don't know that well asks me I just say I don't and if they ask why I just tell them the truth.

10. SpikySpice

Not many people asked me that, cuz Ive been out to many people . They dont car ebotu me much and my personal life so they just do their things.

My mom dont care about me dating people, she just makes sure taht Im getting good grades, but she dont know her son is in love with guys

11. pirateninja

I get it all the time from my grandparents. And my mom's friends. It does get veeeeery annoying. And veeeeeery hard to just keep your mouth shut.

12. x Emolie x

Near Wolverhampton, Emo capital of the world
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    This used to happen to me all the time and i'm straight! I undersdtand it must be harder for you all though, the best way out of it i always find is the "i'm waiting for that one special person i want to be with forever" etc, i know that in my instance it was truely how i felt but anyone can use it. It always made me feel better in my heart and truely believe that one day i would meet my true love, and i did. There is always hope and love for everyone, regardless of everything about them =]

13. Alexander

I'm lucky. My parents don't let me date, so I don't have to worry about anything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

P.S. Welcome to EC, Emolie!

14. JSung

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im get really nervous when i ask people out, and i realy don have anyone to ask

15. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Im -100% ready for a relationship.. i dunoo i just feel like.. i wont have a relationship or sumthin.. Im confused

16. Lava421

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I didn't think straight people would notice the question. Cool.

If people ask, I say I'm too busy for a girlfriend. Or if a girl's interested in me, I say I'm already taken.

17. 24601

This happens to me all the time.

18. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

My dad thinks ima get a girlfriend soon... my mom knows im gay, and nobody else cares... unless they do it to make fun of me for not having one ;o but everyone else knows im shy and would probably not have a girlfriend.

19. lodiug

Surprisingly my parents never asked me when I'm gonna hook up with a girl or if I have a girlfriend...Strange....

20. EthanS

EthanS Guest

My dad used to ask when am i going to bring a girl friend home for a joke i think , but i dotn mind him askin since it dont biother me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.. and my work collegaues ask do i have a girlfriend ..