1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haircuts that help FtMs pass

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fallible, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Fallible

So I'd like to get a haircut in the near future.. but I have no idea where to start. I'd like a short haircut that makes me look more masculine, but it needs to be feminine enough so my mom will let me get it. -.-
    So, anyone got any suggestions?

2. ryanninjasheep

Down to your ears but sweep it up and back

EDIT: post 550!

3. brocub

Maybe an emo style for the bangs and say it's meant to be a pixie cut. That way you can also style it into a faux hawk when not around your mom (which would look more masculine).

4. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

^^this. faux hawks are amazing! i wish i looked good with one...:frowning2: guess ill just get a shane...:slight_smile:

5. PurpleCrab

Actually I keep my hair long just bellow my shoulders and I pass very well from behind :slight_smile: I'm tall and slim for a guy so the rocker look fits me well.

My point is you don't have to have short hair if you don't want to. Just don't put girly stuff in it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

There is a singer named Robyn who I think pulls off the boyish short haircut brilliantly

[​IMG]

I think this is a cute haircut for girls and boys, you can style it to look feminine or masculine, up, down, straight, loose curled, a very versatile style I think. Anyway that's my opinion, you can google Robyn for better pics and different variations, hope that helped. :slight_smile: