1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know anywhere in fargo that i can sell used books?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pace e amore, Aug 7, 2012.

1. pace e amore

I'm really desperate for money right now and need food more than books. seriously, i haven't eaten in like 2 days.

2. solost44

solost44 Guest

Here is a link that may be of help for getting some food.
    Fargo ND Food Pantries | Fargo North Dakota Food Pantries, Food Banks, Soup Kitchens. I tried to search around for info on places to sell used textbooks but didnt have much luck, sorry. Do check with one of the food banks on the link I sent. I live in a university town myself and the food banks have helped out many students with the economy the way it is. Good luck

3. BudderMC

^ I just want to throw on that please don't avoid going to food banks and things because of the "stigma", I mean, that's what they're built for is to help people in need (like you in your situation).

4. solost44

solost44 Guest

Thank you for adding that Budder! In my profession I've seen so many families who have fallen on difficult times and needed the help to get by but were afraid of the stigma to seek out some assistance. Theses organizations are there to help "Pace". A great way to repay them for any help you get is to pay it forward when your situation gets better-nothing is better for the heart than being able to help others.