1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When do you need to use the bathroom?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AmblingSam, Aug 9, 2012.

1. AmblingSam

A peculiar question I know. Do you go at the first signs or when you absolutely have to go.

If I'm using the computer I wait untill I have to, because usually I am so engrossed in something I don't want to leave.

All other times I go at the first signs or when convenient.:confused:

2. Phantosmiac

I run on a schedule during school. I use the bathroom when I wake up, then not again until I get home from school. I never get the urge to go during school which makes this lifestyle easier.

---------- Post added 9th Aug 2012 at 01:36 PM ----------

Also whenever I go into my kitchen to clean dishes I have to use the bathroom suddenly.

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What a silly question... xD

I usually go first thing in the morning. After that I can hold it for most of the day if need be. I'm like a camel.

But if I've got nothing that requires attention I'll go whenever I feel the urge.

4. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In the morning, around 3:10 (so if I am at school for something, I go before then), and then either before bed or the next day.

5. when convenient at work.
    and again when convient at home.
    and again when convenient when im out.

say if i pass a toilet when im out i pop in even if i dont need to go. just incase somehow i become desperate later that day.... im weird :s
    i aaaaalways go before i head out the door like the last thing i do before i go out the door. but yeah lol long answer

6. Snowy

Snowy Guest

Um.. strange question. Anyhow, I usually go in the morning before school so I don't have to use the school restrooms.. they're disgusting.. as are public restrooms. For that reason, I only go when I'm at home.. unless I absolutely have to go. I can usually hold it in for the rest of the day, though. Then I go at night before I go to sleep.

7. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I want to know why anyone other than a urologist would want to know this. Still...

I'll usually wait. Most of the time, I have to go first thing in the morning, so I do. Then I get my routine started. If I have to hold it, like I'm in class, then I hold it. If I don't have to, then I usually decide "Okay, let me finish this page," or "lemme finish this fight/ this round/ etc." Then, a few pages, fights, rounds, whatevs later, it's an emergency and I can't put it off anymore.

I don't always wait until an emergency, but I'm usually too involved with my whatever to go right away.

8. secretguyX

I only go when I really have to. I'd rather not waste my time going to the bathroom unless it's really necessary. Usually I'm too involved in anything to go right away anyways. Or too lazy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And even when I really have to, if there's a line, I'll go on with my life until I find another bathroom. I'm really impatient when it comes to waiting in lines.

9. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a bad habit of putting it off for as long as I can, and then when I really need to, someone will invariably be in the bathroom. (Six people, one bathroom, not my favourite arrangement.)

10. Given To Fly

I go at work whenever possible - for two reasons:

1 - I'm getting paid for sitting there reading the paper;
    2 - Free toilet paper!

:roflmao:

11. TraceElement

I usually put myself on a toileting schedule... When I wake up, before work, twice during work, and when I get home. I try not to hold it for too long, otherwise I can't focus.

12. timo

This thread made me feel the need to use the bathroom.

13. Mad Man L

I go just before I brush my teeth in the morning, and generally just prior to going to bed.

Other times, its variable. Its just getting up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night is a pain.

14. GreenRaven

i hold it for as long as possible, especially at night cause if i'm in bed i don't wanna get up XD

during the day i'll wait until i have to go, but not til it's painful. painful is at like 5am and i've been rolling around for the past 3 hours having to go but not wanting to get up lol. i'm lazy once i hit the bed

15. CuddlyCat

Whenever I wake up I usually need to go.

16. SunSparks

The mind of Sam, ladies, gents, agenders, and variations ( I mean it in full respect)!

Ok... if you must know...
    At school, I tend to go on schedule... like during the beginning of the year, my bathroom schedule will be established through when I need to go and when its most convenient.
    When I'm out, I just tend to hold it in until I'm home or until I absolutely need to go.
    When home, I go when I absolutely need to. I drink a LOT of water - at least 16 servings but usually anywhere from 16-24 servings (yes, 2-3 times the recommended amount), so if I went at the littlest sign, I would go about every hour.

That enough information about my urinary habits [​IMG]

17. GayJay

When i get up so about 1pm, yes i am lazy
    Then after diner about 8 pm.

18. laras

Lol!

Its best to go when you first feel the urge to go. This can create healthy habits. I have had bladder and kidney problems since I was a little girl. I have also had sergery to correct issues but if i feel i got to go... i go :grin: This is also good if you like to do Anal. it creates an empty bottom :grin: If you get too used to waiting.... this can create awkward moments.

Sorry for the visual :grin:

19. Ianthe

Holding it for too long, too often, can cause lots of urinary tract infections and other problems.

Transgender people, and other people who don't fit perfectly as assigned in the gender binary have significantly more of these types of health problems because they have such difficulties socially using public restrooms, which makes them hold it much longer than they should. It's a very serious issue.

20. qboy

When I wake up in the morning, am muddy or have been working out.... :wink:

Ah!, you mean loo...

When you gotta go you gotta go - also when I'm stuck on somet at work and need to get away from the screen for a bit - good ideas normally arrive while on the loo!