1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At Impact Camp 2012

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MatthewJS, Aug 10, 2012.

1. MatthewJS

This year I decided to go to Impact Camp. Although I didn't go to the first day because I was tired, I end up going the second day instead the third day. Anyway, this REALLY cute boy name Ian caught my eye. And so did this boy name Austin, shorter than me, lighter, and a year older. For the past few days, I've been looking at them. I spoke to Ian a day before they left to get out of town. The next day, he was wearing PINK contacts, shirt, and I think sweater. All that made him MUCH cuter instead the contacts which freak me out. I said "Nice shirt." He said "Thanks." I asked "Red?" He said "Hot pink. My favorite color." My reaction in my head O.O! I said "I don't know any boy that likes pink (which was a total lie)." He pointed at himself. That got me wondering if he's gay or bi. So, after camp, I tried to find him on FB but lil sis did. He was into woman. :frowning2: Austin maybe cute but just like Ian, into women. Why do the cute ones have to be straight?!

---------- Post added 10th Aug 2012 at 04:02 AM ----------

Also Impact Camp was in Barrow, AK.

2. Phantosmiac

I feel the same way. All of the cute guys are straight. I don't know if I have ever been into a gay guy, or at least not an open one. I really wish I had though. But don't worry, I am sure you will find someone right for you! :grin:

3. MatthewJS

I hope so I'm moving to anchorage (biggest city in alaska) in few months I hope. I think the biggest cities have great guys. That will give me chance :slight_smile:!!

4. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Impact Camp? Wow? What do you do at impact camp?

5. MatthewJS

Impact Camp is a camp where you have fun. Play sports, socialize with cute guys (sorry couldn't help it) and cool girls, learn to cook, man that's a lot of things to do. To bad its only for minors

6. Pain

Pain Guest

Just because a little checked box on Facebook is selected on one option doesn't mean they're necessarily telling the truth :wink: If you were interested, try keeping up contact with them and talking to them about a lot of stuff, get to know them well :slight_smile:

7. MatthewJS

That may be true about check but when ever I go on fb he's not on :frowning2: must be work

8. Pain

Pain Guest

Doesn't stop you from sending a message :slight_smile:

9. MatthewJS

I did that, but end up stop talking.