1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signs of Austin liking me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MatthewJS, Aug 10, 2012.

1. MatthewJS

Okay, some of you must of read my "At Impact Camp 2012" of Ian. This one is about Austin, the boy shorter, lighter, and older than me. On the last day of camp, my group and the other groups were doing a photo scavenger hunt, he was massaging me or going on my back which means I have to carry him. Are these signs of him liking me? :help:

2. Gen

Gen

Honesty, those specific things arent necessarily signs that he likes you. He could, but although we would all like to wish that every sign we pick up is true many times they arent. It is, truthfully, pretty difficult to tell if someone is attracted to you unless they are obvious about it. Sometimes there are people who may feel something for you and they are just too afriad to "push the boundary". Overtime we start to pay less attention to the little things. It doesnt mean that his fondness of you could not be a sign that he is interested. But it is far from definite.

I would say to just take it back a bit, and just see where life takes you. Whether you know for sure whether someone is interested in you wont really change anything. Only if something is put out there does it really make a difference. If it is meant to be, then there will be more signs later :slight_smile: