1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MatthewJS, Aug 10, 2012.

1. MatthewJS

Since school for me is in over a week, new kids come to town. I hope a cute boy comes in town, but he might be straight. My friends might help me to make him my friend and learn a lot about him.

2. silkfrog1292

Haha, we all have fantasies like that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As for the "cute boy" thing, it is, as you've said, a "hope". Don't think too much about it, if the new kid is a cute boy, when think of what to say to him then. Who knows maybe it would be him fretting about talking to you because he think's you're insane cute! hehe

3. MatthewJS

Yea but I'm like the only gay male teenager in town and finding a boyfriend is impossible

4. SunSparks

Did you say school is almost OVER? Lol, I mean no disrespect, but I knew Alaska was a weird place (Palins), but your schools end when all other school in America open? Interesting...

Anyways, you seem to be in high school, (b/c there are only like 10 colleges in the state), so I'm going to just believe that you are. Ok, like silk said, don't think too much about it. If its going to happen, let it happen naturally. Usually, not always, but usually, hunting around for someone to create a relationship doesn't work. Plus, you have plenty of time to create a relationship later in life, esp if you plan to go to college in a more populated area or move to one.

5. secretguyX

I always hope for the same thing! But even if there was a cute new girl, she'd probably be straight or just not into me anyways. :frowning2: Still, it'd be nice to have a cute new girl. I wouldn't pass on a cute new guy either. :icon_bigg

He said that school "is in over a week" meaning it's starting in a little over a week. Just clarifying :slight_smile:

6. BajanBoy13

Lol I read the same thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. My school goes back in a whole month but I am looking forward to new people in my year,as a few of my friends left last year :frowning2:

7. SunSparks

AHHH! Thanks so much, makes much more sense xD I was never good at reading.

Yep, most people are going back to school. I get to start college :slight_smile: My high school was kinda big, there were a few gay people, but I could never tell them I was. Just remember, once you start college, there are TONS of people you get to meet :wink:

8. blightedsight

...or so you think.
    Just because you don't know any other gay male teenagers in town doesn't mean there aren't any.
    When I was at school, I thought I was the only one in my class that had a thing for the old same sexins, but turns out, a few years after school 2 guys from my class alone came out as gay.
    Turns out, there are more homosexuals around than you can shake your stick at...and I've tried!

9. MatthewJS

I live in a homophobic town, so I think some guys are afraid to come out. I'm in the closet; its going to be hard for me to come out. I think that is why they are dating girls

10. blightedsight

Well, thats different already to being "the only gay male teenager in town" isn't it?
    Also, alot of us come from homophobic places, yet we still manage to find someone - just be patient.

11. MatthewJS

Yea I think u might be right I think I need to be patient but if u haven't read my new thread I'm forever alone

12. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

How old are you love? It's nice to hope for romance but you should focus on your studies, boys come and go but knowledge is power! :kiss:

13. MatthewJS

Tomorrow is School so I won't be on for a while. Can't do it during extra time during School because they moniter the students.

14. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually here in Nam, the schools are getting ready to close for the year as well. But I find schools that start and end in the middle of the year kinda weird!

15. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Everyone wants the 'new kid'. They'll probably be a bunch of straight girls on the prowl that you'll need to compete with.

16. MatthewJS

I went to school and Tim came back from Tok (pronounce Toke) and he looks better noglasses nice clothes. Kenneth new kid does look good looking

---------- Post added 16th Aug 2012 at 11:47 PM ----------

Was also first day of school. Told alyssa that I'm attracted to Tim but not really my type at the end of the day while walking

17. wc1

wc1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with @blightedsight - you're probably not the only gay teenager, its just that you're in a time in your life where a lot of your peers (I say a lot - you know what I mean) tend to just go with the flow and are slightly confused about orientation. Just get decent grades and the boyfriend might come along! It will be much easier to find a boyfriend after school anyway...funny that.

18. paul

Yeah blightedsight is exactly right. There are definitely other gay boys around you, they just are closeted or do not realize it yet. You can hope the new boy is gay but chances are he is probably not. Some people have remarkably good gaydars. Find out if any of your friends or you yourself are like this. Then you can look around at classmates you may have never considered because you figured they were straight.
    Best of Luck,
    Paul