1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird wording

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Catkin, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Catkin

Anyone else notice your wording becoming really convoluted when you started posting here? (When you find yourself starting a sentence with -"I think that I might maybe possibly kinda..." you get the feeling that this is getting ridiculous.) I was just wondering if anyone else did something similar.

2. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

That happens to me all the time, but it didn't first start when I came here. I've always had problems with weird wording and overly long sentences.

3. BudderMC

Totally do it. It started when I got to EC, and now it's taking over my life! (actually is, in a way)

I like to think it's because when I first got to EC, I tried to be as honest as possible, which meant bringing up awkward things that I didn't want to talk about, but I forced myself to keep typing until the words I needed actually got out... and now I guess it's just a bad habit?

This is why I change my mind about posting on some threads, because what I write comes out sounding absolutely terrible. -_-

4. Pain

Pain Guest

Yeah, I get what you mean. My sentences suddenly didn't make sense, but they did when I typed them. I don't think it was EC, but I know it started going on for me close to when I joined.