1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarrassing Moments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nathaniel, Aug 15, 2012.

1. nathaniel

nathaniel Guest

mine was when I bent down In the lunch line at school, kinda like Spiderman position to pick up my lunch card. And my pants ripped all the way from my butt to my knee.. Lol that was a fun trip to the off:icon_redfice.

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I fell down a flight of stairs (note that I'd walked down them at least once every weekday for a good six months) because I didn't notice them.

3. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a legendary one.

Math class sophomore year.

Totally zoning out.

Teacher calls me up.

I realize I have no idea what equations we're doing.

Stand there for a good minute and decide to face the music with style

Turned around and did a hillbilly-like dance in front of the class

No one laughed. (none of my friends were in the class) I then proceeded to accidently trip and hit my face against the teacher's desk.

Teacher sent me to the nurse. It was incredibly embarrassing, but it turned out that class laughed hysterically after I left, so it wasn't too bad.

4. Silvails52

... Computer class, around third grade. The teacher was usually the lunch room monitor and he scared me so much. He was constantly yelling. Anyways, I needed to pee, but I was afraid that by asking he would yell at me. I held it as long as I could. >.< Mom came to school fifteen minutes later with a fresh pair of pants.

5. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

7th grade gym class, we had to do this dance unit...Ballroom, swing, slow dance you name it...Anyways I had to be partnered with a guy (of course) and he was a lot shorter than I, so while we were partnered up for class I caught a glimpse of the female instructor whom I had a HUGE crush on...So of course this guy noticed me checking her out, but only said so after I had tripped and fell flat on my a** in the middle of class. Long story short EVERYONE was laughing at me because I had tripped, as well as the fact that I had a crush on the instructor....

6. Snowy

Snowy Guest

Similar story.. kind of.

There were these three steps that you had to go up in order to go into the main hallway in my old high school and lunch had just ended so the halls were completely crowded. I had just stepped off of the last step and for whatever reason I thought that there was another step I had to go up. So I walked like there was going to be a step there, and then when there wasn't I toppled over and knocked this girl down by accident... :icon_redf

7. Gen

Gen

I got you beat :/

All the students were in the bleachers and a rally had just ended so naturally everyone decided it was best if we all tried to squeeze out of the exit at the same time. Anyway, I was trying to put my backpack on, and getting irritated from all the pushing and my hand gets stuck in one of the straps. So I get pissed and apply all my strength into pushing my arm feel and............ I kid you not...........my arm broke free and I straight punch this girl in front of me directly in the face. :bang:.

I was the "wife beater" of the group for the rest of the year >_>.

8. armsoutfarther

I was sent to a regional Spelling Bee when I was in 6th grade. I was so nervous it wasn't even funny and I spelt the word "terrain" wrong. I was just so nervous it came out wrong.

I was so embarrassed I started crying. It was so horrible that I cringe every time I remember it :eusa_doh:

9. CTJ

CTJ

I was drunk at a house party and decided that i was too drunk to pee standing up, so i decided to pee sitting down. Well, i passed out and fell off the toilet and was found half hour later on the floor, everything hanging out and just snoring quite happily. My friends dad had to pull my trousers up for me. Not my best moment.

On a plus note, i managed to pass out and fall off a toilet without actually spilling the beer i was holding at the time. I'll take that as a win.

10. cscipio

Mine was similar - I blew the ass out of my shorts while doing squats. I about injured myself laughing about it with the weight still on my shoulders.

11. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got drunk and gave my friend a comprehensive list of all the people we know that I'd have sex with.

12. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well Mine was when I entered grade 8 in high school, at the school's athletics paractices on the sport field, some stupid guy in grade 12 came and hit me, he thought that I liked his gf, no matter how many times I tried to tell him I don't cause I am not straight, the more he hit me, in front of the whole school.