1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to ask someone out? :o

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sol4r, Aug 15, 2012.

1. sol4r

sol4r Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello everyone! So, lately I've been spending quite a lot of time with this girl I know from school who's pansexual and sort of introduced me to this local lgbt youth thing, and I've been sort of developing a crush on her. With my two previous girlfriends, they asked me out, so I actually haven't asked anyone out on a date before. I'm pretty sure she likes me, too. How do I bring it up? What would be a good first date for two teenagers? I'm so inexperienced, heheh. :icon_redf

2. Gen

Gen

You dont have to present roses and be all formal lol. Just ask her if she wants to hang out. Once you guys are alone than fate will takes its course ^_^.

3. castle walls

How you ask her out is really up to you. Usually, when I ask someone out, I say whatever sounds like a good idea at the time :lol:. You can tell her that you're interested and would love to take her out sometime.

I think a good first date for teens would be getting coffee or something similar. It'll give you guys time to talk and get to know each other a bit better. If you can incorporate something she likes into the date that would be a great idea. For example, if she loves plays you could take her to a local college play and get coffee afterwards. College plays are usually cheap and are often during the afternoon.

Other date ideas you may want to think about:
    • mini golf
    • skating
    • watching sports (like going to see a basketball game or something)
    • laser tag
    • go to the zoo
    • go to an arcade
    • paintball
    • see a movie
    • see a local band
    • museum (if she likes that kind of thing)
    • picnic
    • go on a hike
    • frisbee golf

Those are just a few cheap ideas that I thought of. Good luck!