1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

life flashed before your eyes?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flyinhernikes, Aug 16, 2012.

1. has your life ever flashed before your eyes?

mine has twice.
    once i cant really remember it it was so long ago, but then again a few months back i must of been asleep cuz i was in bed and all of a sudden my life flashed before my eyes, like snippets of certain moments in my life suppppper quick which must of been relevant to my life, things i dont even remember like when i was a baby. e.t.c. have to say it was rrrreally not that interesting though lol. then a white light was after it and i felt myself slip into the bed then i jolted and woke up. i honestly thought i was near dead lol.
    it scared the poop out of me!

has this happened to anyone else?
    i certainly wasnt dreaming, it was so real :|

2. Rarar

I heard that apparently, if you're falling in a dream, then your body suddenly jolts and wakes up, it's because if you didn't wake up, you would die. :O

No, this has never happened to me. Sounds kinda cool...in a messed up way. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Kann

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This happens all the time to me.. But I've never really seem my life flash... Maybe a few memories?