1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out as straight!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TheEdend, Aug 17, 2012.

1. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Okay, so not really a coming out story, but this is the closets thing that I have ever seen to someone that is straight and who is experiencing what many of us feel when we have to tell people about who we are dating. It isn't the same thing of course, but it is very, very close. Plus, he is usually makes awesome videos haha

[YOUTUBE]RDZ4NCzxRPs[/YOUTUBE]

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So... is this a sort of veiled way of being supportive of gay people coming out? It's really cool in any case, but I kind of got the sense he was trying to telegraph the message that it's OK to be gay and people shouldn't give a crap.

Of course, that might just be looking at it through my "gay" filter :slight_smile:

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

^ Def the gay filter! haha

The guy is just genuinely shy and very private. He is slowly learning how to cope with his life being a bit more public since he has gotten decently big on youtube. It is interesting how a lot of people go through the same emotions he is going when they ask why they shouldn't keep their relationships hidden.

4. MusicIsLife

Charlie! I love Charlie. He's awesum.