1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

University of Windsor

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LailaForbidden, Aug 17, 2012.

1. LailaForbidden

Has anyone gone here? How LGBT friendly is it? How friendly is the city itself? Any interesting facts? Thank you!

2. Katelynn

I studied at the University of Windsor in Ontario for 4 years, from what I could tell it was LGBT friendly. I never heard of any incidents on campus against any students for being LGBT & I do know when I was there, that there was an LGBT support group for students. Its a very multicultural campus & city as well, so I found it to be a very open-minded environment to be in...

As for friendly, I do know that they do Windsor Pride every year as well, in fact it was just last weekend & is a fairly decent weekend to get out & see!

3. brocub

4. Katelynn

Wow, didnt know that! I did my BA in Sociology & never knew I could do a PhD in LGBT issues! Tho with the severe lack of trans research, Id probably focus my studies there first!

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I live down the street from the school :slight_smile: Well ok around the corner and down the street lol.