1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bracelet..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kann, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Kann

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, so I'm still questioning my sexuality and searching my heart.... But, I was wondering if I had to be gay in order to wear a gay pride bracelet or necklace? I mean can I wear one and just support it or is it mostly gay people who wear them?

Does anyone know where I can get one? I want one that's kind of discreet.. More or so, just for me.. I want to know that it's there whether anyone else does or not.. So, please help with this.. :help:

2. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I see no reason why you couldn't wear one even if you just support gay rights :slight_smile:

I'm sure you could probably find lots of different ones on eBay...

3. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

If you live in the U.S., I know I buy a lot of my rainbow stuff ay Hot Topic and Spencer's. As for the other bit- Mainly the gay people are the ones who wear the bracelets, etc. Which is why you may be automatically labeled as gay if you go out in public wearing a gay pride symbol. There is also a Bi Flag, though I haven't seen any Bi Pride stuff anywhere. My opinion is if you aren't gay, you shouldn't be wearing them. But if you hang out with people who are- It'll get your message of support across just fine.:slight_smile:

4. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Of course you don't have to be gay to wear a bracelet...though some people might assume you are gay if are wearing rainbow all the time...

5. secretguyX

You don't have to be gay to wear one, it's just that people may assume you are. But if you're fine with them assuming, then go ahead and wear one. Plus some people may just think that you're supportive anyways. :slight_smile:

Spencer's has a bunch of rainbow/gay/pride stuff. I was in there the other day, and wanted to buy a bracelet, but I felt awkward cause I was with friends... Surely ebay has a bunch, but since you're a teen you probably you can't order by yourself.

6. Tim

Tim

I have straight friends who wear them to show that they support their LGBT friends.

They sell quite a lot on eBay, they also have quite a few at Hot Topic. xD

7. Eleanor Rigby

I see no reason why you couldn't. I still searching for a pretty pride bracelet myself, and when I'll find one I like there is no doubt I'll be proud to wear it :slight_smile:

8. Kann

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks for all of the answers guys. I'll search around and see what I can find. I really don't care what other people think, so that's okay.