1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's wrong with Facebook???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pippa, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Pippa

Pippa Guest

If anybody sees this, go check your Facebook page, it's like, I can't see anything except my own timeline, let alone post anything. It started going down yesterday evening when all of a sudden Notifications couldn't be updated. Something is really screwy and I can't figure out what it is, and it's frustrating because so many of my friends are on Facebook and I can't connect with them..... :bang:

2. Hot Pink

Facebook often gets wonky if you don't regularly clear your browser's history. Try clearing it, closing your browser, and then trying Facebook again.

3. Kann

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Mine did that the other day too. My news feed was down forever. I couldn't see it on my iPod either..

4. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

Mine isn't doing that, but a few days ago, it did something like that. I couldn't see anyone's posts from any day before, I could only view people's posts from the day I was looking at facebook. Like.. lets say it was August 1st, I could only view people's statuses from August 1st, even if I clicked on their timeline, nothing else showed. It's happened about three times, it's annoying. And, my messages sometimes, it says it was unable to send to wait and try again, it's just a little screwy.

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Facebook always messes up..

The other day I could not like or comment on any posts. I also could only see people's posts from the day before.

Facebook is probably getting ready for another one of their updates designed to "improve our experience" when in fact it just annoys everybody..

6. Pippa

Pippa Guest

Wow, thanks y'all - I haven't ever had much trouble with Facebook so I wasn't expecting it.... I couldn't pull down Notifications from my phone either. Today I tried posting the same thing 3 or 4 times, then finally it took on the last time.... Facebook is sure grouchy lately.....