1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I find gay guys hotter than straight?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Crystal's Vaporeon, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Crystal's Vaporeon

This has been something I've noticed for a while, I actually find gay guys more attractive than straight guys. Maybe because I've just seen a lot of gay guys who's physical features appeal to me or maybe I'm just not seeing the hot straight guys who knows?
    I mean I'm currently dating a bi guy and I love him to death but I'm that kinda girl who just loves to check out every cute guy I see even if I know I'm taken.
    I mean I have actually said to many people that I would be interested in getting a gender change than going gay (Not just the gay men appeal to me but I find gay sex also seems more appealing than straight, is this weird?? But yeah I find the idea of a guy kissing a guy better me kissing a guy) I know if I did decide to do that my bf wouldn't mind I mean he is bi anyway and my friends would accept me if I did decide to change.
    But is this weird?? I mean is it normal for a girl to be more attracted to gay guys?? And has anyone else been in this kinda situations??

2. Neph

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have an Ex who does the same thing. She just really likes the idea of guys going at it. As far as it being weird? Not at all, this world has so many stranger things. It's certainly not the most common thing, but different is good. If it makes you happy in life, go for it.

3. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've heard of quite a few girls who are into the exact same thing. It doesn't seem that abnormal anymore.

I believe there was a Cold Case episode about a girl who dressed as a boy at school and was in love with a guy in her class. It was an incredibly sad episode.

COLD CASE - BOY CRAZY 1 of 3 - YouTube

4. blightedsight

Preaching to the Mens Choral Gay Choir hun!

5. Crystal's Vaporeon

Weird thing is I basically do dress like a boy.... Skate shoes, hoodies, monster hats, I've just gotten to the point where I shop in the guys section.