1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a new haircut

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jared, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Jared

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my hair, I'm a little tired of the style I have right now, but I can't decide what to do with it. I'm not sure whether to grow it out or go back to having really short hair or just style it different. Also, I've been thinking about dying it dirty blonde or maybe a lighter brown, there's a pic of me with blonde hair in my album if anyone wants to look. Any thoughts or suggestions?

2. Hiems

Hey. A good place to start is knowing your facial shape. Here's a website that shows that can help you out:
    SHOW ME YOUR LOOK TODAY: The Right Hairstyle for Your Face Shape

Once you determine your head shape and ideal hairstyles, you can search through hundreds of haircuts here:
    Male Hairstyles, Hair style Gallery

I don't use pomade/moose/gel, so I'm not sure how to do DIY hairstyling :/ I have an oval face, so I get away with just a low-maintenance, short haircut.

As for hair color, I think you looked nice with blonde hair. Plus you wanted brown-ish hair, so dirty blonde sounds like a good compromise :slight_smile:

3. Ruethel

Ruethel Guest

I love the short "frohawk" whenever I do need to get my hair cut, you could try doing that.

4. ForceAndVerve

Not sure about blond. I think you look better with darker hair. And I think you'd look cool with longer hair. :icon_wink

5. Aria

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Mohawk! I love mohawks and if my face would work with one, I'd get one myself!

[​IMG]

6. needshelp

who's that? :icon_bigg

7. FunClub

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    So then try the peaked shortcut, this is my boyfriend’s current hairstyle.