1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New hair style?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sesshomaru, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Sesshomaru

I still can't believe I'm even entertaining this idea, but here goes. I've had long hair all of my life and while it's gone from being really long (like the middle of my back) to extremely short around my shoulders due to a lot of flat ironing coupled with the extreme amounts of stress I went through coming out, it's now hangs just past my shoulders. After I lost most of it was when I began straightening it because I couldn't bear to see it short which brought back memories of everything I went through. But now it's becoming quite a hassle to keep it straightened since I don't know how to do it myself and after recently moving somewhere extremely hot, I constantly sweat which causes it to need to be straightened again.

My hair when wet is about the same length but sorta wavy. When completely dry it keeps most of the waves but becomes REALLY frizzy which I hate. When I was younger I didn't mind just wearing it in a ponytail all the same with moose/grease on it to keep it slicked back, but with it being so short now the ponytail doesn't even touch my shoulders because of how uneven my hair has gotten, which is why I've thought about cutting it.

Does have any idea of a hairstyle I could wear with it short with pictures of it? I really don't want to cut it then hate the hairstyle and regret it since I've literally never had a haircut. I'm not sure if pictures of ourselves are allowed on the actual forums, but if they are could someone let me know and I'll post a few?

P.S. Another problem is my hairline is a little pushed back/my forehead is a little big so I'd rather not have something just showing it off to the world.