1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spending time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baileyh, Jan 24, 2008.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am spending time with my girlfriend's children,her son Taylor whom turned 13 yesterday and 10 year old daughter Zoe whom will be 11 next month this week.My girlfriend is gone on a buisness trip and will be back on Saturday.They like me and say I am a very cool 2nd mom.Their friends even say this and I am glad of this.They have been getting to know me for 3 years and we get along very well.They know I am Irish and told them since I met them day one.We have been fun things including playing board games,went to a shooting range shooting a .22 gauge rifle of mine I bought recently and I was there for adult supervision.I have been making sure their homework is getting done and they have.There are no problems yet and my girlfriend once in a while has been calling to check on us.

2. Alexander

That sounds great! I hope you have fun!

3. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am having fun.They also make sure the dishes are washed and the garbage is taken out.This was done last night when I came home from work.My girlfriend sees I am keeping an eye on them and she asked me to do this which I said yes.They have my work phone number and cell phone number on hand if anything happens.Nothing bad happened so far and that is good.

4. Ty

Ty Guest

Thats brilliant! :grin:

See! Same sex families word perfectly! *scorns ignorant people >..>*

And its so cute that they say your their second mum :slight_smile: thats adorable!

5. Levi

Levi Guest

Your the coolest mom ever! Sounds like everything is going great!

6. Rizpaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Awesomeness! :thumbsup:

7. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is cute they say I am their second mom and do treat me with respect.We even have been getting the laundry done,vacuming and make sure the gouse is clean.I told them that their mom wants to see the house clean with no clutter and garbage when she comes home Saturday.My GF's children know I own guns and I do store them in my gun safe with ammo removed.