1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bored out of my mind ...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by loveusobabe, Aug 21, 2012.

1. loveusobabe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    How's everyonr today? I'm bored out of my mind ..t:bang:ell me about ur day ...:sleep:

2. Gen

Gen

My day is eh. I've feeling lazy today so I'm just wrapped up in this heavenly blanket and reading. The book is actually really good, but I know I need to get up and work out. I just can do it ~_~.

Not to mention, I have had writers block for the past few days so I cant get anything done.

So...yeah...... I could do better (-__-)".................

3. Schabanak

After school I went to a friend to work for school. It was sooo hot -.- After that, I just sat down at home and did nothing.

4. speedboy3

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Woke up at 6, went to school for about an hour for a concert, came home, slept some more, and now im bored out of my mind

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry that you're so bored. I hope you can find things to occupy you and make you happy.

As for me, I have been exercising and fencing, which is basically the best thing ever because I get to stab people in really fab socks :slight_smile:

6. Kat kanu

ioke up feel down the stairs got ready went to the band got pulled over and yelled at for skipping high school took 35 min for the cop to belive i am 21 went home made lunch decided i wasnt hungry gave my food to the dogs then my sister came over hungry so i made more food know i watching it rain typing this lol i love my crazy life

7. DarkClarity

Its 1:37am here in the UK and I'm currently listening to the radio. I'm also quite bored.

8. Jared

Got up at 7 and went for a bike ride before it got hot, that was fun. Then I went clothes shopping at TJ Maxx, love that place; designer brands at a price I can afford :slight_smile: Except I have trouble finding shirts long enough for me, curse being tall, so I mostly ended up buying shirts that were too big but long enough, now to have a bunch of X-Larges altered into Mediums. Now I'll probably go for another bike ride and then watch TV or read a book.