1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

secret lesbian crush

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bittersweety, Aug 22, 2012.

1. bittersweety

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I have this massive crush on my best friend, and she has a boyfriend but she's unhappy with him. I love to hear her laugh and see her smile. I think I've fallen for her but I'm not quite sure if she feels the same way towards me. She thinks that I'm funny and she simply adores me, she tells me I'm beautiful and that she's never had someone close to her as I am, we've even shared our deepest secrets to each other. She once said she'll turn lesbian for me but it was as a joke. She doesn't know how I feel towards her and I'm afraid that if I tell her how I feel it might jeaopordize our friendship which I value so much. The other thing is I haven't quite admitted to myself that I'm lesbian and everyone believes that I'm straight which makes it more harder for me.
    Guys I'd really appreciate your opinions
    Thanks x

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

I would try to make conversation & see what her opinion is on LGBT's.

3. SportyGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm in the same situation right now too, I've been somewhat trying to drop little hints but when I think they may be to strong I sort of drop the conversation. I hate hiding my feelings from my bestfriend, like she's all for gay, lesbian and everything I'm just scared to tell her how I feel. But I agree with Nocturnal, see what her view of the LGBT community is.

4. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

I'm sure you will be both fine. :slight_smile:
    In my opinion, if you are that close of friends, nothing should ruin it.

5. Theory

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh my gosh that is my story exactly :confused: insanity, but sadly enough for me I moved. Good luck for both of you guys though and I agree completely with Nocturnal.

6. Yuri

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just go for it. I was in the same situation and we're actually dating now. I love her of course since she was my best friend before my girlfriend, but by talking to her and telling her how I felt I found out she felt the same way. Its worth a shot and if you are truly bff's even if she doesn't feel the same I don't believe it will hurt your friendship. Good luck hun. Tell me how it goes...