1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just rambling :P

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mackattack, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

I'm not sure what I'm looking for as for what ya'll might reply back to this. But to be honest, I think I just needed to get this off my chest. I'm not even upset about this anymore. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I just wanted to share I guess. (So that's why I posted it under "Chit chat" and not "Support and advice".. Sorry it's such a long story.

So the other day, I got a text message from my friend's cell phone telling me that her boyfriend (which I don't know and never met) was going to text my ex girlfriend. I honestly didn't care and didn't have anything to say back so I didn't text her back, but then right after that I got another text from her phone telling me that her boyfriend had her phone and that's who was texting me from her phone. Not too long after that, a random number texted me and it turns out that it was my friend's boyfriend from his own phone. so not only was he texting me from my friend's phone, he started texting me with his own phone too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I asked him very nicely to stop texting me but he kept texting me on and off for the rest of the day. He hasn't texted me back since that day but now my friend keeps wanting to talk to me about it but I've been so upset about him getting my number to begin with that I don't want to talk to her anymore (And I told her that too.) and have been reading her texts but not replying back.That same day I also texted her phone telling her how she really should had asked me first before she gave my number out and that I was upset about it and all that stuff, but when I got a reply back from her number it was supposedly her boyfriend and not her. I know I should probably at least answer her texts back, but she and I aren't very good friends anyway, (obviously) and I've been ignoring her other texts too so its not just these ones. My ex girlfriend and I have this friend as a common friend, and she (my ex) texted me that same day (We still talk, so that wasn't random of her. lol) telling me that our friend's boyfriend was also texting her with both phones as well, so I know it wasn't just me that he was texting but also my ex too. Like I said, I don't know what I was looking for when I posted this, but I was pretty upset about it that day and was wondering if you'd be mad if something like this had happened to you, or if I had just over reacted about it, the whole someone you don't know having your number thing?. :dry:
    Anyway thanks for reading, sorry I was just ranting and maybe I'm just rambling. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

I'd be annoyed. xD