1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lol ok yea

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monique_Massacre, Jan 24, 2008.

1. ok so i have a multi personality disorder ..
    i have three other pesonalitys other than my main one monique .. one of my others is a boy and one is genderlessand one is female
    Jonathan is my other *main* personality he is just liek me only male and a gay ... he has no intrest in women at all and he is alright dating some one who was at one point a woman.. he has a crush on EHHS's trany boy Jacob but he also loves cameren which is great for me because i love cameren ... john likes to be loud and anoying and is very creative. he is also very moody and hot tempered..
    then there is Sarrah.. Sarrah is crazy she is a lesbian and she is is hot tempered and very very moody she doesnt get along with most people and she likes to fight she is angry all the time and is never happy she hates cameren...
    Danie is shy and likes to keep to danie's self danie doesnt know a gender danie is nether a boy or a girl danie is scared to talk to people and scared to get close to people danie loves every one and every thing but keeps hidden

i only know all this from what other people tell me.. i have never meet any of my person alitys although i do know John pretty well he writes my note books he has nicer hand writing than i do lol... .....

i am not crazy .. i am gifted...lol i have heard that threr are ways to control ones personality's but i cant do that ..and they talk to me ..lol so i talk back and people think i am crazy ..its funny like John tells me how to do things .. and if he got me in truble he explains to me what he did and if i am geting yelled at for him ..he will comeout and get yelled at for me so that i dont have too .... lol ...it is all really confusing and they say i need to take meds ..but i am not going to.. i see no reason too nothing is wrong with me i am how i am and i will not let a pill change me .. even if it might be for the better

#1 Monique_Massacre, Jan 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2008
  2. Brett

That actually sounds like it would be pretty freakin sweet, but pretty scarry at the same time. I love to lose controll, but I'd hate to see what the other mes would do. So I'm jealous and I'm not. (If any of that makes any sense to ya'll)

3. lol it is scary and its kinda cool i guess ..its not really somthing to be jealouse of really though

4. Grof142007

multi personality has always interest me. i would love to meet a person with it. it just so amazing.

Me personal i would not take med unless one of them could cause harm to me or others.

5. thank god none of mine are dangerous exept maybe sarrah but she wouldnt hurt any one i dont think not to bad anyways and she is just an angry person i guess

6. otc877

otc877 Guest

I have to say that I am fairly skeptic of your claims. I'm no expert on the topic, but I always assumed that people with multiple personality disorder where completely unaware of their other personalities. You seem to be having arguements with yours, and are able to give a detailed description to their personalities.

I have absolutely no idea though, as I am not you. I am not experiencing anything you are, nor do I know you personally to be sure. I did not mean to offend, simply expressing my opinion, hope you don't take offense.

I would suggest getting a formal diagnosis?

7. i already have seen some one about it and i do i am suppose to be on meds for it the only reson i know about them is because i hear about them people tell me about them .. the voices in my head might not be them but they seem to know they do so when i get yelled at for somthing i dont remember i atleast know what i did

8. Jim1454

I can't help but wonder as well. Have you been diagnosed? What kind of doctor was it? Why not take your meds? What do your parents think?

You seem a little casual about the whole thing in my opinion - but that's just me. Mental illness isn't something to make light of, and while I don't know much about it, I've never heard that having multiple personality disorder was a good thing to have. It's often a by-product of severe sexual abuse as a child - which I gather perhaps fits with your situation.

It's likely a sign that you need help dealing with what has gone on in your past. I really hope that you get that help. It's not something that you need to joke about in order to discuss it. We're all here to help.

9. She apparently has been formally diagnosed. She has borderline multiple personality disorder. I had to deal with one of the other personalities last night, Sarrah I believe was its name. It was kind of freaky since I've never known anyone who's had this type of condition.

10. 24601

You said you don't know any of them, but claim to talk to them. I don't get it.

I'm skeptical, as well. I don't mean to downplay it, but I agree with what Jim and otc877 said...

11. Rizpaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    O_O Wow...
    It would be nice to have someone else to talk to. But I don't think I'd feel comfortable with them taking over. Having another guy inside me who I could talk to about stuff would be kinda cool though. :icon_bigg

12. i never said any of you had to believe me and i never said i was taking it lightly i see some one every week for it but i just dont feel that i need to take a pill to help me with a problem i was born with you dont have to believe me i never said you did... i am just informing people incase something happens because i have been known to flip out at people for no reson at all and i never remember do it it is hard when i piss some on eoff that i love and then they dont speak to me for days because i some how offended them or hurt them som e how and i dont remember doing any of it

13. panda

Wow! It sounds to me that you're making the best of a truly unique situation.

14. neverover

seriously? well, maybe, imo, to keep on track what ur other personilities do, maybe u should write a journal, a different one for every personality (pink for john, black for sarah, etc). maybe sarah will write on it, and so does jon n dannie. then u ll know what they think about