1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First kiss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kuroi, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Kuroi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Still drunk from the party but i hope that I wont make this post „lame“. So lets make it a „your first kiss“thread, but the truth is that I only want to brag/put my feelings on „paper“ when they still fresh.

So today my friend had a party for her 18th birthday and there were alcoholic beverages there. I was pretty hammered by the time we started playing truth or dare. It started as childish game, no real challenges, until my friend complained about us being pusses. From then on the game was rather interesting so to say. First „non-pussy“ challenge was from me to my crush. A straight guy who I had admired for 8 years or so and who has unknowingly shaped my ideology and my entire being; I challenged him to kiss me and what I expected was a seconds long kiss, mouth to mouth but rather I got a minute long kiss with tongue. I’m so happy and proud that my first kiss was from a straight (he claims himself to be) guy, and wasnt a thing just done to be done and get over with. Kind of achievement. So Im done, what was your first kiss like and with who it was? Also throw a „straight“ guy/girl action if you experienced any.

2. Akatosh

The only guy I ever dated kissed me for a second on the lips, no tongue. He surprised me as he was leaving with a kiss. I didn't know it until it was over with :/. As for girls, I don't know how many times I've kissed. Long makeout sessions with what's-her-names and girlfriends.

---------- Post added 25th Aug 2012 at 10:30 PM ----------

That does sound awesome, as I've had maaaaany straight crushes. I don't know why these types of crushes exist. Maybe because it'd be awesome.

3. Waffles

Dude... you lucky duck, getting a kiss from your straight crush. XD
    I am... foever alone. Never have kissed a guy before. (insert forever alone face here)

First straight kiss... she almost ate my face off. DX I sat there in fear... ( óAò) It was horrible.
    Basically, I wanted get aboard the NOPE Train to FThisVille... it was THAT bad. oAe

4. Laevigatae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It was a girl. Some 6 years ago; I was 12.
    She kissed me. Then I kissed her.
    Funny thing is, my sister was sitting right next to us.
    Needless to say, she totally freaked out. My sister ran out of the room.

An awkward one minute pause. What I said then was, "that didn't happen, okay?"
    The girl was apparently in love with me. Silly me, I didn't make the most out of it.

Looking back, it was quite comical. :wink:

5. Gen

Gen

Did she force herself on you, Waffles? Did you tell an adult :C ?

It will be ok (*hug*). I'm sorry you had to go through that horrible experience :frowning2:. We'll find her

6. Waffles

Her: So when will we kiss?
    Me: Uh... ( oAe)
    Her: *eats face*
    Me: ;A; (I almost died!)

7. Iamthewalrus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My first kiss with a boy was actually with a straight guy. I was at uni and I was out drinking with the sports club I joined, we were very much in the "I love you" stage of drunkenness and one of the guys kissed me. He explained it by saying that he wanted me to feel like I was accepted by them but later once we were sober admitted it wasn't the best way to go about that, although I appreciated the sentiment.

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We kissed in the back of the mall, it was fireworks to be honest. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Rarar

Mine? With a girl.

A group, including the girl but not me, were playing 21 (similar to truth or dare). She was dared to kiss this other guy on the lips. She refused and said she'd rather kiss me.

So she did.

It was really short and kinda meaningless if I'm honest, even though she ended up later being my girlfriend....

I haven't had my first gay kiss yet. :wink:

10. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    With some girl at some party in high school. Spin the bottle. It was incredibly clique and unextraordinary.

I've come close to a gay kiss. Never closed the distance though.

11. secretguyX

At the movies with me ex back in May. It was extremely awkward and uncomfortable. Then we made out for a while. More awkwardness. This guy wasn't the best kisser. Not sure if I liked it while it was happening or not. Maybe I just didn't like him enough. Oh well.

First kiss with a girl was during truth or dare. I was dared to kiss this girl, who I'm now friends with. She happened to be bisexual anyways. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. dolphinsneu

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    My first kiss was to a girl who turned out to be a lesbian

13. Stud

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have two first-kissing stories.

Why, because I'm not sure which came first.

My first bad kiss: I was at a party. Everyone was drinking, most were drunk. I was drunk but knew what I was doing. There was a lesbian that was continuously roaming the house, telling literally every chick that they're hot and everytime, proceeded to attempt a make out session. I was a target. She kissed me, added tongue, compared to a snake. I didn't like it.

Good first kiss: I had a friend staying at my house for a while. We would sleep in the same bed. We ended up making out one time. I was shy at first but started feeling it. I told her to suck on my tongue, she did. It was nice.

14. GDUSA

GDUSA Guest

My first kiss was with my neighbor. He kissed me one day. I was like wtf to him b/c I never thought about guys before. Honestly he was my first kiss and he turned me gay. Never did anything after that with him tho.

15. emopuppy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My first kiss good kiss was on my ex's couch. She turned to me and said "Can I kiss you?" I was kind of quiet for a minute and the conversation turned to something else and then I just looked at her and said yes...And she was confused. She was like "Yes what?" And I wiggled my eyebrows and a minute or two later I had the best kiss of my life.

16. The Spark

My older brother had a friend who was two years older than me, and during the last couple
    months of 8th grade when he spent the night we'd spend hours (usually until 5 am) just talking about anything and everything. I really thought I liked him.. But I guess he was also a little girly, which may explain it. Anyway, a couple days before the last day of school, at 4 in the morning, he asked if he could kiss me, and
    I said yes. It was awkward, quick, and somehow so nasty wet. Not good, not
    good at all.