1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How/where did you meet your first boyfriend? Or 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Akatosh, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Akatosh

I'm just curious to know where most guys meet their bf's (especially their first), because I've never had a boyfriend and don't know where to even start. I'm not out to the world, btw, so it makes things even harder. Also, I have near to none experience with this kind of thing (a guy kissed me one time :slight_smile:kiss:slight_smile:, and I liked it.)

Go!

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I don't know if I could call any of the guys I dated "boyfriends", but here it goes:

I met the first one through one of my high school friends. Probably through sitting with the one I was friends with first at lunch or something. We became friends naturally over the course of a few semesters before he asked me out after realizing that he liked guys.

I met the second one at a friend's graduation party when his roommate (the graduate's boyfriend) invited him on a whim during the party. We bonded over a shared love of the band Rush when I played them from my iPod. He friended me on Facebook, and when when I later posted one of those, "Like this status if we're friends, comment if he have good memories, poke me if you think I'm cute, etc." statuses, he poked me.

3. Flow

Same boat as you! I have no idea where to even begin to look..

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would list the specific sites but most are forbidden names. I will list however:
    Online site, MySpace, Facebook, online site, online site, online site and online site....

I hope it's actually okay to mention MySpace and Facebook. It is right? lol

5. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

It is. :slight_smile: As the Code of Conduct specifies:
    So dating websites aren't okay because they're 18+, but Facebook, MySpace, and the like are a-ok.

6. Pain

Pain Guest

On a cruise ship :love: So intriguing, that first night...