1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miniscule Characteristics That Drive You Crazy O_O

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gen, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Gen

Gen

We have topics about various fetishes, but I was talking with one of my friends ealier and we were discussing various, seemingly irrelevent, things that are oddly very attractive. We thought it was hilarious and I thought it would be fun to see what simple/wierd things drive you guys wild.

I'll start. My friend is besexual and he said that he found it extremely attractive when girls or guys sit with their legs crossed. It's interesting because in history crossing your legs was a sign of purity, but many men seemed to find it attractive. It seems contradicting lol.

I, however, am way much weirder (~_~)..................I hate it when guys are so buff that there are viens pointing out everywhere.................... But if you ever look at a guy who works out, there is this ONE vien on the front of their bicep that becomes more prominent the more the work out. I would show a picture, but I'm already being creepy enough.(If anyone knows what I mean please tell me I'm not crazy....)

Anyway, It drives me crazy. I dont know why. I dont even look for it. But everytime I'm just like (*_*).

Edit: By the way. The two O Os on title were a face, O_O. But all the topics are underlined..................... I fail ( ._.).

#1 Gen, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well imo I agree, this is more attractive:
    [​IMG]
    Than this:
    [​IMG]

3. Gen

Gen

Oh I completely agree. Thats what I mean!!!!!

If you look at the first picture. You can see the one vien I mean on the guys left bicep. I dont want anything more. Just that. I know its Miniscule but thats the point ^_^

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

When an attractive guy raises his eyebrows, he becomes five times more attractive to me. It can give him a trickster-ish, pseudo-condescending look, the kind that says, "Oh really, now?" For whatever reason, I really like that. :icon_bigg

5. Akatosh

Polite, well mannered guys drive me nuts (good kind). Not because it reminds me of servitude, that actually is a turnoff. I like politeness, not people who are apologetic and afraid of stepping on toes. There's a huge difference. Ones secure, the other isn't.

On the other hand, girls who like to tease and test me drive me wild. I'm not talking about testing my patience, but breaking my balls, basically. It forces me out of my shell and I feel more open and less vulnerable that way.

Clean shaven, visible necks for both men and women.. Umm. And artistful, accurate and cute facial expressions that fit the context of the situation perfectly. Wrestling and sparring with both also drives me wild.

6. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love it when a girl smiles and she gets those tiny crinkles on the sides of her eyes. If the girl is cute and she has a cute smile, that just adds on to the cuteness lol :icon_wink

I also love it when I see a cute girl listening to her ipod. Whether she's just sitting there or walking to class or waiting in front of the door for class to start and she's listening to music, I like that. Music's my #1 thing, so I like it when a girl keeps her ipod close :thumbsup:

7. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

If she plays an instrument, can sing, stuff like that... Girls that love music as much as I do. <3 :music: <3 And anyone who writes lyrics or poetry is a friend of mine :3

8. sol4r

sol4r Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Red lipstick drives me crazy (in a good way). Just, oh man. I can't even. I don't even like makeup most of the time but red lipstick. RED LIPSTICK. :wow:

9. Hiems

I agree with you, Revan. Extremely buffed guys, such as the ones on bodybuilding magazines, really turn me off.

I've mentioned this before, but I like guys who have dimples. They make the face look so attractive! :grin:

#9 Hiems, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  10. Gen

Gen

We'll I dont think anyone can deny the dimples ^_^.

11. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love when a guy has some visible veins on his forearm(nothing crazy). And hairy legs is another thing, though that might not be miniscule?

12. GingerGuy

When a guy has a mole on his face. Or better, a couple of them. And when he smiles, these moles become much more visible... and beautiful.

13. AtheistWorld

AtheistWorld Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    My major turn on is when a guy/girl is a vegan, because it usually means that we'll click in a perfect way. I'm vehement when it comes to veganism, and I refuse to date anyone unless they're vegan. I know that sounds arrogant, but I can't stand the sight of meat, and if my potential boyfriend/girlfriend isn't already vegan, I won't bother trying to dissuade them from eating meat. When a person's vegan, it says they're compassionate and I find that to be sexy.

So far, I've only dated one vegan, but she was by far the best girlfriend I ever had. Both of us really loved each other, although our relationship did fizzle out in the end. None of my other relationships were as enjoyable as hers, nor were they anywhere near as loving as she was. She was undoubtedly the most accepting friend I've ever had.

Another cool thing about dating her is that both of us volunteered our time to good causes, including and especially rescuing stray animals. To this day, I take in stray dogs till I find them a new home - Likewise, she rescues strays too.

I also met some very cool vegans at the university. Some of them were LGBT; others weren't. But I did generally find them more attractive, both in terms of personality and appearance.

Knowing how likeable they often are, I won't settle for less than a vegan.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What turns me off is when people are bossy or over-bearing. Like when they continue to offer me things even though I make it clear that I'm not interested. It bugs when they're persistent to the point that they've asked me more than twice. It's so lame!
    That's not to say I don't appreciate their kndness, but it's too much sometimes. If I say no once, that means no. Why can't people understand that?

My other pet peeve is when people interrupt me when I'm talking. People have an annoying habit of doing that to me all the time. At this point, I start to raise my voice at them, because I'm so sick of it.

Worse is that I have ADD, so I can easily lose my train of thought whenever people interrupt me. Sure, I can be a very chatty person, but that's no reason to interrupt. One thing I never do is interrupt others, so don't do it to me. I may be talkative but I'm also a good listener.

14. Blu

Blu

Big hands....and a hairy belly.....I dont know why but they are must haves.

15. Mercy

Mercy Guest

soft lips and eyes mmmm

16. This might be a common one, but if you're a hot nerd that is a HUGE turn on for me.

Likes video games, anime, regular animation, D&D, horror films, science, psychology, has a little bit of body fat on their body but is still pretty defined...you get the point. :wink:

Probably not a minuscule characteristic, but hey.

#16 SriManayaDasan, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012