1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun at Wally World!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jerr, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Jerr

Ok. So I live in Arkansas... Hot Springs... Home of the largest Walmart...

Needless to say my red neck blood pumping all up and through my veins make me go to Walmart more then Church.

Yesterday I not only went to Walmart 5 times but I out gayed myself in doing so...

Yes... I said it... I out Gayed myself...

I pulled into Walmart parking lot from the other side then I normally do so I was unsure on where to park... A hot guy walks out of Walmart and goes down a an isle of parking spaces... I follow... and stare... Cause thats how I roll... So he has a nice arse and I pull around him and park and that is last I see him... I go in do my do and leave... I return because I forgot something. I leave...

I return! With a friend who bought something earlier and needed to return it... I showed her this Valentine's Day frog that wears a bikini and a pink rain coat and dances and flashes to "It's Raining Men" ...I broke out in song and dance in the isle because... again... that is how I roll.

I then went to Starbucks with Taco Bell for the hottie homo who works there. (hehe... I gotta tell him I called him a hottie homo) Anyhoo

I leave take my friend home and go home... then call my friend Marissa (Hottest little blond girl you've ever seen!) and she has to go to Walmart because well... duh It is like a calling... but more so her friend wanted her to go to find their notebook...

Let me explain the notebook... They bought a Spiral Notebook and they write notes to each other... then they hide it in Walmart and give each other clues to where it is and they find it and write notes back and it is all fun in games. They've been doing it for a few days/week now.

SO

Me and Marissa get there and we go looking for it and she gives me her jacket to hold... So I put it on... She is like 5'2-4 and I'm like 5'10 and bigger then her... It was tight... I looked very Homofabulous. No lies. She finds it we do a girly squeal and laugh our asses off at it.

We walk away because a Walmart employee thought we were on crack... it was just the contact high you get from Walmart. No worries. (That and it being like 32 outside.)

We go outside so she can write a note back and I write a note in it too for him (He is hot... too bad he is hetero) We listen to some NSync and some Backstreet Boys to get pumped... lol

We go back in and I show her the Frog thing and again... I dance... (I'm surprised I wasn't on fire...) Always great

We search for a hiding spot and decide on a baby bag... 3rd row from the top 4th bag from the left. lol

We go and there is a music section. Not the one with like artists and such but like random work out songs that have like salsa big bands just random mixes...

Well one kid cd had the Sense you Been Gone song by Kelly Clarkson... oh yes... we jumped and danced to that and we Salsa danced (Badly) and jumped around for about 15 minutes...

Yes... we are amazing. Then we had to leave because the guy who was suppose to look for the thing came and we didn't want to follow him to the notebook. lol

We went to my Blazer (Again it is brrr....) We turn on my Zune and put on No Doubt's Hey Baby song... We roll down all the windows and jump around in the parking lot dancing to it. It is like 10-1030 ish. lol Dark by far.

Then we put on OUR song... Pink's U + Ur Hand... We danced in a McDonald's parking lot when it came on the radio onces so we did it in Walmart parking lot...

By the end of it we were like DEAD. lol Best exercise EVER. lol

I felt the world needed to know about the Gayness (In every sense of the word.) that went on at Wally World yesterday and all its wonders.

I think the notebook idea is a fantastic one... I want to do something like that with someone... but she is already taken... lol

So anyone else have fun at Walmart? (By the way by "fun" I don't mean theft or destruction of anything there... I mean you can have fun without causing problems.

2. Ty

Ty Guest

iJustine did :slight_smile:

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cUxRlD_iUQU[/YOUTUBE]

I'd so do her if i were straight :slight_smile:

3. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

*feels so straight for saying this but..* OMFG THAT FIRST GIRL IS SO HOT :icon_redf

4. Ty

Ty Guest

^_^ the first girls ijustine, and i love her:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Psychedelic Bookmarks

wowness. and lol many times. sounds like you had a fantabulous day! i hope your friends won't mind if i steal the idea for that notebook game :grin:

6. ohioboy

Agreed

7. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

Uh I'm a tad bit scared after reading this post...

8. Hollywood

ditto xD

9. Jerr

Of what?

We never got in anyone's way... yes people walked by saw and stared but we weren't bothering anyone.

Oh and feel free to use the Notebook Idea

10. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

Sounds like a friend of ours up here. Ever since the Wal-Mart near him expanded, that is where he shops all the time and yep, sometimes 3-4 times a day. Eeks! And yeah, Jerr, sounds like you had a good ole gay day for sure. Glad you enjoyed it. It is good when people can engage in certain proclivities that mean something to them but are not necessarily a bother or danger to someone else and does not cause damage. Good show.

But have to say from here, ah, no, can't engage as there is no Wal-mart near by or anything for that matter. I guess I'll just finish my coffee and head out to the home gym and workout for an hour and a half or so. Have a great weekend.

11. Jerr

Mr. JayHew is my hero. lol