1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushed Crush Moments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikeyk733, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Mikeyk733

That moment when you spend all that time to try to get in better shape and hope that you're crush will be more attracted to you physically, but it's not the case.

That moment when you buy stuff for your crush, and you're still in the friend zone.

That moment when your crush gets all flirty with you, and it makes you think something will happen, but it doesn't.

Forgive me for venting. Feel free to add your crushed crush moments.

2. Fumi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The moment your crush goes on a year-long student exchange program to Sweden.

Or, the other way around: the moment you come out to a girl who had a crush on you.

3. fleetingwells

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That moment when you find out your crush is only gonna stay in the country for a year after you realize you're in love with her.

That moment when you realize that making the varsity soccer team for said crush isn't gonna be enough to make her fall in love with you.

That moment when you realize she's totally f'ing straight.

That moment when you're still reminded of the fact that said crush changed my life :eek:

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

That moment when you ask your crush if he dates guys, he says no, and you say, "Oh well," and move on to greener pastures.

Please don't get the impression that I would look down on anyone who can't take that approach to it, who can't just move on like that. It took a lot of experience and a lot of getting tired of waiting for things to happen for me to get to the point where I'm comfortable enough to just come right out an ask that, and it took a lot of heartbreak and disappointment for me to get to the point where I can be detached enough that the disappointment isn't crushing for me. Trust me, it used to be. On some level, it still is. But I'm used to it enough that I can pick myself up and move on, in spite of the disappointment. It's not easy, but it gets less difficult with time and experience.

5. BudderMC

That moment where you're confiding in friend B about mutual friend A (your crush), and friend B proceeds to describe, in detail, what friend A said his ideal girl would be in every physical aspect.

6. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ahhh, I have so many of these...and writing them just makes me sad, but I will :frowning2:

That moment when you fall madly, deeply, and hopelessly in love with your straight best friend and she eventually cuts you off and dates the biggest douche bag you've ever met.

That moment when you never fail to buy a birthday and Christmas gift every year for your friend that you're in love with, but she can't even give you so much as a hug on your birthday or a "Merry Christmas" on Christmas.

That moment when you fall into a deep depression that you can't get out of over someone who's never going to love you back.

That moment when you realize that no matter what you do or how hard you try to be beyond perfect for her, you'll never be good enough for her.

That moment when you're sitting there wondering if she even realizes that you've lost the relationship you've built together, wondering if it even matters to her that your friendship fell apart.

That moment when you're dreading the thought of her finding out you're gay and wondering if she would then hate you for it when you love her more than anyone and anything in the world, despite everything she's done to hurt you.

That moment when she texts you again after not talking for a while, you smile at your phone when you see her message, and you realize that she's still got that hold on you.

That moment when everything she says and does still affects you after all this time; she can still make your heart sink and turn cold.

I could go on and on for ages, but I'll leave it at that :icon_redf

#6 musikk021, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2012
  7. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I get serially attracted to my straight friends.

8. Caudex

Caudex Guest

Everyone I know but one person (the only person to whom I'm out). I'm serious. He is the only other gay person I have ever met and whose homosexuality I've confirmed.

There are 3 guys on the cross country team, all of whom are straight.

So pretty much every crush is crushed.

9. someone3

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That moment when you find out the single lesbian you just know you're meant to be with likes someone else.

That moment when you realize she doesn't give a shit about you despite how hard you worked for 8 months to try to impress her in any way and take an interest in her life.

:help:

10. Chickzak

The moment when you catch yourself dreaming about her knowing she'll never feel the same way back.. and if she did, you'd do absolutely nothing about it because you're too afraid of hurting everyone.

The moment your fingers brush against hers, knowing it means hell of a lot to you, and nothing to her.

The moment you stand maan inches away from her and wanting to get even closer to her.

Ah, not cooool!!

11. itsjoanna

That moment when your crush was going to talk to you but her friend called her.
    (she never tried to approach me again, was totally crushed. I had no courage)

That moment when you will never be able to see your crush again because she's leaving to another place, and you never really talked to her so you have no more contact with her.

12. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

That moment when you finally get brave enough to tell her that you like her,(knowing that she's also a lesbian) but then all she says is that it's very much appreciated, and you're left not sure what to say or think.

#12 Mackattack, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012