1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the weirdest fetish/kink that one of your exes had?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SriManayaDasan, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Instead of another thread about a personal fetish you have, lets switch it up and discuss the weirdest fetish (that you know of) that an ex of yours had.

My ex is a drag queen (I'm a bit of one myself) and he once told it that it would be a big turn on for him if, after a show, we had sex while still in full drag.

Wigs, heels, make-up, everything.

2. im trying to think lol, but i cant think of anything weird. lol.

3. PurpleCrab

A woman who happens to be my ex did the cutsie petnames thing with her ex boyfriend to name EVERYTHING sex-related. That what very disturbing to me.

Examples: She asks him to masturbate her clitoris.
    " Would you do tickle-tickly the bonny bonny?"

:eusa_doh: Aye, witnessed it during the few threesomes we had, during which I stole her :eusa_danc She was drop-dead sexy and in my young hormonal minds that was worth the weirdness that came with.

4. Zontar

Diapers.

We never quite got to the point of indulging it. I couldn't quite overcome how creepy the whole baby thing made me feel. xP

And I of all people am into almost everything. Diapers are just one thing I couldn't roll with. Go figure.

#4 Zontar, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  5. Pinstripe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Not really a weird one, but the vast majority of people I've dated had a redhead fetish. I know they probably meant it as a compliment, but it's never "I like your hair," it's always "You know, I have a... thing for redheads..."

I suppose if it bothered me all that much, I could dye it a different color.