1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Lot Can Happen While You Are Gone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KeanusGuitarus, Aug 30, 2012.

1. KeanusGuitarus

East Australia, in NSW, quite a while from Sydney.
    Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    So I haven't been very active on the site at all. This is because of real world commitments. But now that I am back I can fill you in.

Firstly, My boyfriend and I broke up on good terms. We both agreed that it was not working out. He was the first to mention it, but I was thinking about it earlier in that very week.

Secondly, I feel betrayed. My mum went off and told my grandmother after she promised not to tell anyone. My grandmother was really fine with it, but I still feel like I can trust no one. Even my friends that I entrusted it with feel the need to tell everyone. And no one asks my permission. Some of those who found out are acting a little weird around me now. I really wish I did not tell anyone.

Anyway, just thought I might say "I'm back!" :slight_smile:

2. welcome back, sorry family members broke your trust.

3. Dummy

Well these things happen. Have you told your mum that you're not ok with what she did?
    And welcome back btw...

4. PurpleCrab

Well, that's really too bad that those people you trusted betrayed your trust. I mean, devastatingly bad. It doesn't mean you should trust nobody again; there are, in this world, trust-able people still.

I remember times when I felt utterly betrayed too by the very few people I trusted the most, in the sneakiness, ugliest way, and I was shaken to my core; it changed me forever. Not in a much less trusting person but in a happy confident person who trusts people to be selfish, stupid, and betray when it arranges them best. Basically, an adult.