1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Drag

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pain, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Pain

Pain Guest

Hello peeps :slight_smile:
    So tonight I was with two of my great friends so far at college: both a year above me, both homosexual (one girl, one guy). My guy friend tells me that he wants to get me in drag, so I agree. I felt so nervous about it, to be honest, at first. After he had done my makeup and features, I felt so comfortable and so BITCHIN'! We derived a drag name for me, which incorporates my drag mom's (my gay male friend's) drag surname (as is tradition). Really, it felt awesome. It was one of the most memorable moments I've had thus far! Such a step out of my comfort zone made me feel so... daring... so FABULOUS!

Anyone else do drag? Wanna try?
    Also, I'd like to know the make-up procedures for myself. My drag mom's procedure started off with a facial cleanser to open pores to prevent breakouts of all the makeup, but I can't quite remember the rest...

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went to a drag-themed party the other weekend. My costume was a hipster boy, so I had my hair under a beanie, a moustache done with eyeshadow, binding and layers to hide my chest, that kind of thing. Pretty fun. :slight_smile:

3. Bree

Isn't it fun?!

Cleanser, moisturizer, then make-up base (a clear cream, l'oreal has a good one), foundation (a cream one works well to cover your beard-patch), blush on the cheekbones, bronzer right below the cheekbones to contour, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow (choose a shade complimentary to your eye-colour), lip colour (I like the lip-pens, they look/feel less fake)

There's a lot of steps to doing it properly.

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Haha that's awesome!

I have never tried it myself, but I love drag shows! I love how outrageous and so confident all of them are :slight_smile:

5. fulcrum

Me and some gay friends went away for a weekend once and had a drag pageant. Once we were all done up, we spent most of the time laughing at each other and totally forgot about the pageant. It was especially funny because none of us are particularly effeminate. Ah... good memories.

God forbid any of those pics should leak...

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's awesome!! I've always wanted to try to drag king, but I have never had the chance yet.