1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay/bi?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MatthewJS, Sep 2, 2012.

1. MatthewJS

I'm not even sure if this is in the right forum. Anyway I just think Kenneth is either gay or bi because he has perfect hair, tight jeans, clothes that perfectly fits him, sometimes uses a different voice when talking to me only me as far as i know, and uses my bracelet that I found at my house my lil sister is saying is hers. Is he gay? Or bi? I'm trying to talk to him so we can know a lot about each other. Is he gay or bi? Please tell me!

2. Ianthe

I can't answer, because he's the only one who can answer that. How he dresses and stuff like that are not sure signs of anything.

But what's the business with the bracelet? I didn't understand that part.

3. MatthewJS

Not sure what you mean by the bracelet business but when ever I take it off, he tends to use it which I don't care if he uses it. Is that what your mean?

4. Ianthe

You mean he wears it? What kind of bracelet is it?

5. MatthewJS

Has a black and blue pattern squares, a leather strap under it, and has buttons to adjust the tightness. My lil sister says it makes looks gay, which I'm trying to let the school know that I'm gay. Everything about him is suspision(can barely spell big words).

6. Ianthe

Well, the best thing to do would be to come out to him. That will make it the most likely that he'll come out to you, too.

7. MatthewJS

I should wait. I also should talk to him to find out more about him. If he is gay/bi I should tell him about this website and say it very useful. <-- would this be a good idea?

8. Vexious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Umm if you ask make sure your close to ppl though ... some people when their in the closet they have serious anger issues and if you scare this boy you might get hurt....