1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Witchcraft, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

i been hearing that the end of the world will come 2012 and its really creepy for me cuse i belive in those kinds of stuff.and its not so hard to belive cuse of global warming and the making of nuclear weapons but then again people said the end of the world would come in 2000 but it didnt happen but the ones who predicted that the end will come in 2012 r the mayans and theyre predictions have been really acurrate but then again we never know when the end will come...............

2. biisme

there are a many predictions for when the world will end. one of them was the change of the millenium, but we're not dead are we?

3. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

well i hope the end of the world dosent come anytime soon

4. biisme

5. Hollywood

It's something to do with predicitions the ancient Myans made...I'm sure someone else on here can describe it better then I can.

6. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

ive heard that there might be a polar rotation wich is when both of the poles rotate to different spots and there could alot of climate change i just hope that doesent happen either

7. Astaroth

I posted this in the Anonymous section a while ago as well. 2012 is an ominous year. The Mayan calendar ends then. It's the crux of the solar cycle. Recent prophesies attributed to Nostradamus point towards a major catastrophe in 2012 and refer to the Last Pope being the current one. Yeah, there's a lot of talk about strange things in the future. But we'll see.

8. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

i have a book about nostradamousand he says that the end of the world will be in the year 3??? i forgot the book at school but its in the year 3000-4000

9. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I read a book about Nostradamous too but i read something yet. He said that there will be three anti-christsso far we've had Hitler and Napolean which he says are the two so theres one more. The third one will take over much of the world and force us into slavery..something like that. I think it would be awesome if the world ended in 2012 before 2012 i am guna do so many things ive alwated to do

10. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

he also predicted world war 3 wich is scary but the things the mayans predict for 2012 is more scary cuse they dont say how
    the worlds gonna end

11. Aphelion

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    the end of the world was on 06/06/06 too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Planet Earth will live for a loooong time yet, don't worry, there will be always people who want to scare us :wink:

12. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I don't understand... how did the mayans predict 2012.... I mean, they didn't know when Jesus was born so how did they know when the time started... :confused: Cause didn't we start with when Jesus was born and they had no knowledge of Jesus....

How did they know 2012?

13. wickedboi

I believe in this stuff to.
    On 6/6/06 i seriously sat up with my mom (she didnt believe that crap but she did it for me cuz she knows how scared I am) and when it got to 11:59 p.m. I seriously started crying (almost came out too) but then the clock hit midnight..which proved it wasnt the end. I felt like a fool.
    I dont think it will end in 2012 because there is other predictions for 3000, 2053 and so on and so forth. I think the Mayan calender just ENDS at 2012, but when it ends I think it just means..simply the calendar ended, not the actual earth.
    But if the world DOES come to an end...I seriously think it will be by a supervolcano eruption at Yellowstone. I have plenty of marshmellows to roast when the lava comes my way lol

14. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There have been millions of doom prophecies before, none of them came true. I promise this one will not as well. The world can't just end like that. Nostradamous was odd and predicted a few impressive things but we can't base the predictions of the end of the entire world on one man or a group of ancient people.

15. CrimsonThunder

The end of the world is tomorrow! Heed my warning.

But seriously... Why would you worry about that stuff, just like mentioned before 6/6/6 and then there was the 2000 Y2K thing.

16. ok455

I hope the world don't end i at least want to be in a few relationships before i go

But i doubt the world will end. Im sure they predicted it millions of times in the past

17. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yeah there calender stops right on December, 27th? i believe, 2012...my mom tells me its because they ran out of stone to make the calender :roflmao:

but in all seriousness...we can't SERIOUSLY believe that ONE man can predict the fate of an entire planet...and there have been SO MANY other doomsday predictions that haven't come true...

A guy back in the 1800's (im not sure the name or date...) did some math and said that Jesus would return in 18...(well im sure) never happened. Y2K? never happened...I try not to think about that stuff, thinking that all life on earth will stop on a single day just because some old man says it will....

18. CrimsonThunder

People predict it every day.

19. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yes well i predict in 5 minutes my sandwhich will meet an unfortunate fate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. CrimsonThunder

YOU MURDERER!

*cries*