1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

am i the only one who hate kids?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Jan 27, 2008.

1. neverover

i just hate kids, especially on the boutique. they run from corner to corner. what if they slammed sumthin? what if they puke on sum suit becos theyre running after having meal? oh, i forgot. its my cousin.

2. waitingsucks

You have to remember that not all kids run a muck and the ones that do really don't know better. You should do what I do, turn the other cheek, we have to forgive them for the little things and we can't judge them especially seeing we were their age once. You're allowed not to like kids though, just respect them and try to be understanding, everyone not you in particular. :slight_smile:

3. neverover

yes, we were kids once. im just so pissed off at my cousin right now. i know im over reacting, but my perfume just become a goner because of him (i cant even bealive it, the bottle was hard as rock).

4. CrimsonThunder

I love kids! I hate it when my family/other people don't treat them right, for example today at the BBQ one of the little kids was climbing up something and one of the adults went up to him and said "Don't climb things" and put him back on the ground. How is he meant to learn about heights, dangers and shit like that if hes just protected all the time? Learning is one of the most important things when you're little! And doing it hands on is the only way for children to learn, they don't learn by getting told things or reading about them.

5. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Some kids just need a good smack.

6. sdc91

I love kids. >_>

Don't cry over spilled perfume.

7. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't mind kids. :grin: The only time they annoy me is when they cry and scream over nothing. :frowning2:

One was screaming over a bag of sweets yesterday at 9am in a shop when i was still half asleep. I wanted to glue its mouth together. >.<

8. HeyItzme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Uuugh try babysitting.... Its like hell D: And one time when I babysat someone, they didnt even ask me if I wanted to LMFAO

9. Jeimuzu

I used to quite dislike kids. Young kids just always seemed to create awkward or unpleasant situations.

Then a girl who lives down the road came out to me and gave me a cactus. It was quite sweet. Still got it.

Apparently, collecting cacti was her hobby, and her mum had said she had too many, so she picked one up, walked out, and gave it to the first person she saw.

Practical for her age.

10. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Oh good! I thought I was the only one. I also hate kids. I went to a middle school that was also an elementary school and 90% of what we did was done in groups comprised of kids from different grades. The average group had a 1st grader, 4th grader, 6th grader, and 8th grader. Some of those kids were actually very well behaved and intelligent, but most of them were Satan spawn. Every day I would ask myself, "Who would willingly subject themselves to having to deal with this?" By the time I left that school for high school, I had sworn off having kids of my own, and my hostile feelings towards small children have not dissipated at all.

11. bleep

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Orh. That made me smile. Seriously, whenever I start to get really irritated at children, something like this happens, or they say something amusing, and you just can't help but pinch their cheeks.

I would have to admit that some children, though, I really can't stand.

12. panda

I love the energy of little kids.Running,jumping.chasing and laughing.The only time I fear the little guys is when they're running in a mall close to me and I'm always afraid they're going to whack me in the balls. Ouch!!:dead:

13. smartguy

i dont mind kids
    but i cant be around them all day unless theyre really good

14. lostinthought9

i hate kids, well, i hate the spoiled ones, the ones where you see in Wal-Mart that are going crazy cuz their parents just told them they couldnt have a toy lol...BUT, IF i had a kid, I wouldnt mind a little girl, so she could be daddy's little girl:slight_smile:--I already have the name picked out and all :icon_redf

15. 24601

I'm not a big fan of little kids.

16. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Nor am I. I have trouble relating to little kids. This happened with my sister's kids, but now they are in their early teens we get on great.

Teenagers :thumbsup: but little kids :bang:

17. Hollywood

i love kids at first but after a few hours with one i despise them. i dont know if i'll ever adopt...i couldnt deal with a kid for all those years...

18. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't have anything against kids, but there are more and more spoiled ones in the world every day, it really gets frustrating. I don't know if I could deal with one of my own.

19. dictionary

Don't hate kids hate there perants....

20. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Kids r cuuute, speically when they give u random stuff ^_^.. the only ones i ahte are the ones that think they're soo cool.. I know i sounds like an idiot --__-- and the scallies