1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My form class is not normal.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bookmonster, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Bookmonster

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have recently been having serious doubts as to the sanity of most of the girls in my form class. My reasons? Well, first off there's the constant singing of 1D songs and quotes. One of the girls managed to include 15 song quotes in her monologue in English today. (I know because the girl who sits beside me was counting.) They're not even that good.
    Then, there's the screaming. A lot of it. Especially in the changing rooms after P.E. (Don't ask me why.)
    Then there's the nicknames. Nicknames include: Mr Boone, Nacky Horso, Posen Hewton with the Crescent Eyes and the Ursula Hair, Feijoa, Scarf Mama, Pidgey, Documentary Mama, Tissue Mama, Pohut, Sahut, Maewin, Saewin, Ferret Mama and the Disciples, Sox the Naked Nymph, Beardin, Haggy, Moses, Pinch, Smokey Joe, Eddie Murphy, Alei...SHA!!, Vesto, Micky Moo Moo, Nialler, Styler, Bongopuss (that's me), Pinch, and Katdog. I'm sure there's more.
    Plus, there's the obsession with the caretaker (nicknamed Possum Joe.) No idea why.
    When singing songs, words are often substituted for jokes e.g. instead of singing, 'I want you back...' they sing, 'Pearl wants you Jack...'
    Also, Lucy often calls 'Margaret, Margaret!!' About a minute later there's a very loud, sudden, high-pitched 'YES!?' emanating from Bethany's mouth. Or should I say Styler's? From some reason, everyone finds this insanely funny (though I have to admit, it had me in stitches the first time I heard it. It's sort of a be-there thing.)
    Anyone else having similar doubts about their classmates' sanity? Or is it just my class? I won't be surprised if it is.