1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Palm reading fail.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FashionDisaster, Sep 7, 2012.

1. FashionDisaster

So I just met my aunt (dad's little sister) for the first time today.

It turns out that she is both devoutly christian, reads her bible every night, and believes in palm reading :rolle:. I'm not quite sure how that works with the whole thing against fortune telling, but she thinks palm reading is an exception to the rule :eusa_naug.

Anyways after informing me about how she has never been wrong before. She proceeds to grab my hands and tell me that I am going to meet a woman, get married, have two kids, and have already been saved by Christ :eusa_doh:.

I'm pretty sure I almost broke a rib trying not to fall over laughing. Although it is nice to know that apparently I am already saved. Guess that means I can do whatever I want without having to worry. Gay bars here I come (!):eusa_danc(!).

Well, to keep this thread from being totally pointless; has anyone else here had any funny experiences with fortune telling before?

2. Pain

Pain Guest

Or did she mean, meet a woman, get gay married, and use that woman who was become your hag as a surrogate mama? XD :roflmao:
    But, no, I've not been fortune-told. However, I know basic palmistry structures. :lol:

3. dreamcatcher

I was told I was gonna have a child at a very young age back when I was 16. (21 and still childless) I was told my parents would separate and that an old boyfriend was trying to get in contact with me since he still wanted me back (never had a boyfriend or guy crush:eusa_doh:slight_smile: I was told I could be good in entertainment, health field or hospitality jobs (talk about broad...) Oh and that my soulmate was near me and that I wouldn't know him until I saw him but that we would be together. And his name started with an M or J... Oh and I'm gonna get married at 27 according to this fortune teller. Yep... definitely a palm reading fail.