1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Veronica, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Veronica

Hi peeps!

I see I haven't been online here since before I went to the US at the end of January. So I thought I'd make a post and say hi.

The reason I disappeared was because I got more active on a trans forum because I needed that sort of support. Everything has stabilised now. I'm seeing a doctor/therapist since December, and I have been on hormones for a few months. So now I am well qualified to take part in discussions about boob pain too >.<

I don't really need that noob trans support that I once did, and am now back to just hanging out. So I thought I'd go check this place out again :slight_smile:

I have also started to carefully date again and am now seeing a girl I met a while ago. We're not officially dating, but we're at least spending a lot of time together. She's bisexual, so the whole gender fluid thing isn't a big deal to her. She's awesome in short. She's definitely a keeper if we can work things out <3

Anyway, so ... Hi!

2. IrisM

I am happy to hear you are doing well. I hope that one day I can be too. As a fellow MTF if you have any advice, myself and others will be glad to hear it.

3. Veronica

Well, I've learned a lot over the last year, and I'm happy to share whatever I know :slight_smile:
    But I'm not that far down the road yet, so there is a lot left to learn!

4. IrisM

I'm kind of stuck at the door because I can't pay the entry fee, so to speak. Have been for a long time, and will continue to be for a while unfortunately. Still, I'm quite happy and comfortable with my female self, and I am positively giddy for the day when I finally can afford it. =3

5. Veronica

Hope tat day comes soon then!

The public trans care in my country is pretty shitty. I went private instead. The doc/therapist I'm seeing charges minimally though, so I can afford it even as a student. The meds cost a bit, but they last a while, so not a big issue either.