1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite brand of jeans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jared, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Jared

I would say my favorite brand is 7 For All Mankind, though I only have a couple pairs since they are expensive. Most of the jeans I own are Levi's since I like some of their styles and I can afford them.

2. TwoMethod

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love Levi's 511 skinny jeans. They fit me perfectly, and they're the only type of skinny jeans I can wear.

I have a wide frame and naturally "thicker" legs and all other skinny jeans look ridiculous on me. Even Levi's 510 skinny jeans, which are the more normal skinny fit that people buy in Topman, H&M and other places, they look so bad on me.

Most shops just stock one "skinny" size, while Levi's have a few — you can find what suits you that way.

(Oh, and 100 posts!)

3. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hate shopping for jeans. They're like the hardest thing to buy...to get everything about the pant to fit correctly and comfortably feels impossible. I've tried so many different brands, but so far, the only ones that have worked successfully are American Eagle and Levi's.

4. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a pair from Topman and a pair from Uniqlo.

5. timo

H&M, they have the most awesome and most affordable super skinny jeans. Cheap Monday has some great jeans too but they have a pretty bad quality, even compared to the (cheaper) H&M ones.

6. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

It's hard to find jeans around here below size 30, so I take what I can get. In general I prefer skinny or slim straight jeans. Also I don't have money to waste on lots of expensive jeans, who's going to be staring at your backside to figure out what brand jeans you are wearing anyway...?

Levi's are a classic, and seem to fit me best, so that's what I usually buy. The 510 super-skinny are the best, but I rarely find them in stores and have to order them online. I have one pair of 511, which are called "skinny" but aren't really. The 511s are 100% cotton, while the 510s contain 2% elastic material so they are easier to fit. I usually get size 29 since they have a tendency to shrink. Besides traditional jeans, I also got a white 508 and a 514 pair of red cords...it goes to a good cause since Levi's is also one of the most pro-LGBTQ companies out there, with a perfect equality score from the Human Rights Campaign.

American Eagle is not too expensive and fit nice too. Their "skinny" line of jeans is relatively new iirc, but I have two pairs, size 28. They also have 2% spandex.

If you're looking for cheaper, more affordable jeans, you can get Levi's relatively new "Denizen" brand of jeans at Target, I paid less than $20 each for two pairs of jeans, one grey skinny pair and one blue slim straight-fit pair.

I also have a pair or two each from Lucky Brand and Buffalo jeans.

7. darlig ulv

Levi's 511 skinny and my legs were like, a match made in heaven.

8. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

About half of the jeans I own are by So and the other half by L.e.i.

9. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually buy Calvin Klein.

10. Gen

Gen

Tapered Levi's are amazing. They are perfect because they fit me like slim/skinny jeans, because although I am quite slim, I have an ample supply of "back" lol. Yep, thats definitely the black in me >_>.

Though before I found taper jeans it was a nightmare. I hate baggy cloths, but normal skinny jeans where not working.

11. lostinthought9

I used to wear Wrangler or Rustler, then I switched to Levi's, and now I found a jean that really fits me well. It's Reclaim from Buckle. It's surprisingly affordable, and it makes my butt look good! :slight_smile:

12. Dummy

Harley maybe?

13. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

I often carry a shoulder bag that says "Calvin Klein Jeans" on it...but I don't actually own or wear any Calvin Klein jeans...:eusa_doh:

14. BajanBoy13

I mostly wear Levis 511 Skinny jeans because they fit so well and are really comfortable. But besides that I got some from Hot Topic and they are really good too.

15. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love Hot Topic's skinny jeans, although I am definitely on the lookout for cheaper versions of it (that are still good, of course), because they definitely aren't the cheapest

16. Crystal's Vaporeon

The only jean I will wear are skinnies from Jay Jays

17. Hunted

American Eagle Straight jeans (ironic)