1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my song

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mercy, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Did you hear about the phone in Heaven? , a little boy said to me. Sweet blue eyes and hair that was blond he was only the age of three. I asked him who he was calling the poor boy looked so sad he said I’m calling the phone up in Heaven cause I really miss my dad.

(chorus )

I’m calling the phone up in heaven, Cause I want to talk to my dad, I want to tell him that I love him and that I’m sorry for the times we never had , I pray for him every morning and my tears they fall at night , oh daddy can you hear me Gods telling me it’s time to go but before I leave you daddy one last time , oh daddy you’ll always be my one and only Hero.

Did you hear about the phone in Heaven?, A little girl said to me , My dad was a soldier and he died at war and my hero he will always be , He used to tell me stories , every single night , He used to hold me closely , and held me very tight , He told me he’d never leave me , and now that my daddy’s gone , I have just one more chance to tell him what I meant to all along .

Did you hear about the phone in Heaven? Said the elder of ninety eight , I’ve got to call my daddy before it gets too late , I want to know if tomorrow for me , he will be waiting and will be smiling at those golden gates, Oh I have to call my daddy now before it really gets too late Oh ,

( chorus )