1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attacks on US embassies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DarkClarity, Sep 13, 2012.

1. DarkClarity

Just wanted to know what people's thoughts are on the attacks on the US embassies in Libya and Yemen. I can't believe that one movie is the cause of all this chaos. I feel sorry for the families and friends of Chris Stevens and the other americans who were murdered. It just really annoys me that extremist can just cause so much pain and chaos throughout the world. I personally haven't seen the video and I don't want to.

The Guardian have an article: Protesters storm US embassy in Yemen over anti-Islam film | World news | guardian.co.uk

The Telegraph also have an article with links to over articles: Yemeni protesters storm US embassy - Telegraph

I'm also slighty curious about the effect this will have on the US elections. I heard Romney made a gaffe by trying to score a political goal on what happened in Libya. I guess this all happening around the 9/11 anniversary makes this all worse. This is a huge mess.